This is absolutely hilarious... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is absolutely hilarious...

Maybe the kids will realize that guys destined to be cut from the team aren't the brightest.

Uh.....his last name is Munson, like Roy Munson from Kingpin. That should explain it all.

This is a complete speculation thread

You guys have missing evidence and need to get more information. You have a shirt that looks like a Miller High Life shirt, but you are not 100% sure that it is. Until I had more evidence, like seeing the rest of the shirt, I would reserve judgement. If this is a thread just to have fun fine, but if you guys truly are passing judgement on this guy I don't want you on my jury.

Lee2000 :confused:

MelbournePhin said:
im going with the it doesnt make a difference thing. the kids can look in any sports mag or just flip on the tv and see the same message/advertisement

Same here, I had to think about what was so bad there for a minute, I still don't see it. A beer shirt is a bad thing to wear in front of troubled teens? Why? They shouldn't drink anymore then good teens.

Will they see his shirt and suddenly riot and violently burn down the prison screaming 'miller time baby, **** yea!!" as they pummel the guards?

Back
Top Bottom