"this is all about going to get tom brady" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"this is all about going to get tom brady"

Last night was the sizzle- lets hope tonight is the steak that keeps Tanne on his feet! Kill Brady all you want but got to take care of our investment too.

Couldn't agree more -> I would like to move up another pick into the second and take a security blanket TE in Ertz and that coveted LT maybe M Watson

Brady will get hammered by our front 7. Great pick! Didn't love it at first but I saw the Eagles beat writer on NFL today say the Eagles would have taken Jordon at 4. Kelly was his Coach at Oregon so that says volumes.

The Eagles did want him and idiots like Prisco had him going to the Eagles then he rips us for taking him.........clueless.

Message sent loud and clear to the Pats and Tom Brady.........

Were coming for your ass.

This is definitely about going after Brady. I see a lot of disguised coverages. One minute Dion Jordan will be at defensive end, opposite Cameron Wake, the next minute he'll play at linebacker covering Gronkowski. I see us trying to confuse Brady a lot this year.

The best way to beat the Pats is to put Brady on his butt. He starts whining & pouting like a spoiled little girl.

DJ should help us do that... and then some.

He was a for sure "2nd pick" to the Jags by all the "experts".. We went up and got who we wanted.

It shouldn'tve taken the Giants to show us the blueprint for beating Brady. Remember how he always struggled against Miami early in his career?

That was because w/ Jason Taylor still in his prime, we were able to rush 4 and get to him, while we had a ton of coverage behind it.

With this personale now, we can do just that

Thinking of third downs with Wake of one edge, Jordan off the other; Odrick and Starks pushing the middle; I'm pretty excited.

Not to mention, I think Jordan can cover Gronkowski 1 on 1

I agree but not just Brady but Manning too. If they want to compete and win in the playoffs those are the 2 QBs that they need to pressure.

Back
Top Bottom