This is good to see.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is good to see..

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
i am optimistic about vernon carey...he is not a bust yet..he is only in his 2nd year...if he does not perform well this year than i will be worried...the rest of the o-line will be fine due to hudson houck being the o-line coach...he took 5 guys last year and 2 were rookies and the team was 12-4...we arguably had the worst o-line in football and i think with houck it will be at worst average...

FanMarino

HOF Pass Master
Reaction score
I dont think Carey got the coaching he really needed last season. He was swapping positions evry 5 minutes and that for a rookie is way too much to take in. His playing time was virtually non-existant cos of this. He will be better this coming season with Houck watching him. Whether hes a stud remains to be seen but im hoping he will at least get a fighting chance to progress.

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
FanMarino said:
I dont think Carey got the coaching he really needed last season.
I believe this statement holds true ;) for everyone else on our starting OL last year!

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
As I have stated before on other threads;Everyone on that offense deserves a Mulligan after being coached by a generally disorganized and inept staff.

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
CrunchTime said:
As I have stated before on other threads;Everyone on that offense deserves a Mulligan after being coached by a generally disorganized and inept staff.

Haha, I second that. A mulligan for the entire offense!

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i'm not sure why any of you thought we would see anything other than an inept and disorganized offense after chris foerster was named OC.

Top Bottom