This is good to see.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is good to see..

i am optimistic about vernon carey...he is not a bust yet..he is only in his 2nd year...if he does not perform well this year than i will be worried...the rest of the o-line will be fine due to hudson houck being the o-line coach...he took 5 guys last year and 2 were rookies and the team was 12-4...we arguably had the worst o-line in football and i think with houck it will be at worst average...

I dont think Carey got the coaching he really needed last season. He was swapping positions evry 5 minutes and that for a rookie is way too much to take in. His playing time was virtually non-existant cos of this. He will be better this coming season with Houck watching him. Whether hes a stud remains to be seen but im hoping he will at least get a fighting chance to progress.

FanMarino said:
I dont think Carey got the coaching he really needed last season.
I believe this statement holds true ;) for everyone else on our starting OL last year!

As I have stated before on other threads;Everyone on that offense deserves a Mulligan after being coached by a generally disorganized and inept staff.

CrunchTime said:
As I have stated before on other threads;Everyone on that offense deserves a Mulligan after being coached by a generally disorganized and inept staff.

Haha, I second that. A mulligan for the entire offense!

i'm not sure why any of you thought we would see anything other than an inept and disorganized offense after chris foerster was named OC.

Back
Top Bottom