This is how bad Dwyane Wade wanted it.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is how bad Dwyane Wade wanted it..

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The signature highlight of Jordan's career was pushing off LMAO. I'm done with you, your a joke!

It's the highlight they show the most.......and HE IS PUSHING OFF.

and seriously....you are the biggest joke on the whole board.

Let me start off by saying I retract my statement about Wade taking the shot was not admirable. I was wrong. But I question the term heroic.
I can't help but question whether it was that serious that it could threaten his career. I mean he is the future of the Heat and a francise player.
Would they really allow him to play and risk all that? Perhaps this story is an attempt to deflect attention from the loss.

MelbournePhin said:
im still laughing about how the heat choked. beautiful

It was a close game. Its not like we got blown out, THATS embarassing. You guys just dont like the HEAT cuz they were #1, same reason why I hated the Lakers. Just admit it.

DolFan31 said:
It was a close game. Its not like we got blown out, THATS embarassing. You guys just dont like the HEAT cuz they were #1, same reason why I hated the Lakers. Just admit it.

no i actually hate the heat because they are a division rival. i liken it to us dolfans hating the jets. its pretty simple. btw, losing a 3-2 lead is choking

MelbournePhin said:
no i actually hate the heat because they are a division rival. i liken it to us dolfans hating the jets. its pretty simple. btw, losing a 3-2 lead is choking

What you saw as choking, I saw as giving all you got and coming up short, tough luck. They tried, you cant say they rolled over and died.

MelbournePhin said:

then what do u call losing a 3-1 lead. mega-choking.

It was'nt a choke job by any means. Miami fought hard but came up short.
You want to talk about a choke job then lets talk about the Magic a couple of years ago when they were up 3-0 against Detroit in the first rd of the playoffs. Detroit came back and won 4 in a row. :cry:

Den54 said:
It was'nt a choke job by any means. Miami fought hard but came up short.
You want to talk about a choke job then lets talk about the Magic a couple of years ago when they were up 3-0 against Detroit in the first rd of the playoffs. Detroit came back and won 4 in a row. :cry:

:yes: Thank you.

Den54 said:
It was a freaking rib muscle!!! It was'nt a broken leg he was playing on.
He took a shot for pain, it was expected of him, it was the conference finals for christ sake. It really was'nt that hard of a choice to make.

Also the posters that want to resort to name calling can BLOWWWWW ME. :D

Ever pulled a rib muscle? You know, the area around your heart and near your lungs? The place where, when hurt, doesn't allow you to breathe normally? The guy should have motionless in bed and he went and played his heart out.

RWhitney014 said:
Ever pulled a rib muscle? You know, the area around your heart and near your lungs? The place where, when hurt, doesn't allow you to breathe normally? The guy should have motionless in bed and he went and played his heart out.

You must have missed the part where he took a shot for pain. :rolleyes:

Den54 said:
You must have missed the part where he took a shot for pain. :rolleyes:

So you think it didn't still hurt? Those shots don't cure pain, they make it bearable enough to play with. And as someone with one gets knocked around, they wear off.

Den54 said:
You want to talk about a choke job then lets talk about the Magic a couple of years ago when they were up 3-0 against Detroit in the first rd of the playoffs. Detroit came back and won 4 in a row.
LOL, that's wuzup :nana:

MelbournePhin said:

I seriously hope you're not a Magic fan calling us your rival. Don't say that again for like 2 or 3 years, because it's not happening. Washington is our division rival, and Orlando sucks. I find it funny that a team which was considered a threat to win the Southeast back in November-December yet choked when it came to going on a playoff run, has a fan who can actually laugh at the Heat. Good luck with the whiniest little hoe in the NBA, Stephany Francis.

I still can't get over a Magic fan laughing at the Heat?
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom