This Is Ridiculous | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is Ridiculous

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Kris Jenkins' five-year contract with the Jets is actually for $30.25 million. It includes a $4.5 million signing bonus.
It was initially reported as a $35 million pact with $20 million in bonuses, but only $9.5 million (his total 2008 take) is guaranteed. Jenkins will be weighed ten times per season and paid $25,000 each time he makes his weight. The NY Daily News reports Jenkins finished last year weighing 390 pounds.

rotoworld.com

25,000 to get to a weight ?????????? C'mon, have contracts gotten this far?

Smart move by the Jets. They have expectations of the guy and they want to make sure they get the most out of there investment.

I heard a rumor the Jets were gonna pay Chad Pennington $10,000 everytime he throws the ball over 25 yards down-field in practice... just to make sure he continues to maintain his arm strength.

That makes this deal look even better, $20 mil to under $10 mil is a HUGE difference.

I heard a rumor the Jets were gonna pay Chad Pennington $10,000 everytime he throws the ball over 25 yards down-field in practice... just to make sure he continues to maintain his arm strength.

I heard a rumor the Jets would give Chad a $mil every time he beats the dolphins but the league wouldn't allow it as that alone would put the Jets over the salary cap.:lol:

I heard a rumor the Jets would give Chad a $mil every time he beats the dolphins but the league wouldn't allow it as that alone would put the Jets over the salary cap.:lol:

No no no you got it all wrong young grasshopper. The league said they wouldn't allow it because he actually has to get on the field and that my friend is unlikely to happen.

Another note, I think you screwed up your amount.

No no no you got it all wrong young grasshopper. The league said they wouldn't allow it because he actually has to get on the field and that my friend is unlikely to happen.

Another note, I think you screwed up your amount.

Whether he's healthy or hurt(like he was in week 2 of '05) he always beats the Dolphins. Imagine what he'd do to you guys if he had a rocket arm?

Your QB's last name is Clemens...........according to McNamee, that is not a very good name to be associated with.

I am guessing he has beaten them so many times that he has been downgraded on the depth chart to the bench right?

Back
Top Bottom