This Is Ridiculous | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is Ridiculous

I am guessing he has beaten them so many times that he has been downgraded on the depth chart to the bench right?

Unfortunately we don't get to play Miami every week or we'd have been the undefeated team last year not NE.

Unfortunately we don't get to play Miami every week or we'd have been the undefeated team last year not NE.

Damn I looked at NE's record and it said 18-1. Coulda sworn that wasn't undefeated. If you are talking about regular season then I could understand where your coming from.

Obviously I was talking about the reg season, we couldn't meet you in the playoffs b/c you never get there:D

Obviously I was talking about the reg season, we couldn't meet you in the playoffs b/c you never get there:D

Add some detail in to your post bro:). Playoffs? Playoffs? C'mon now, playoffs? Yeah neither did you.

Whether he's healthy or hurt(like he was in week 2 of '05) he always beats the Dolphins. Imagine what he'd do to you guys if he had a rocket arm?

Your a true fan for defending your backup QB. Id hate to see how you would've reacted had I taken a shot at the team water-boy with a stuttering problem... :lol:

GL this year pal.

[mod] Now we all know Trash talking is not allowed right?[/mod]

I thought you guys refused to ever make the playoffs again after that AJ Duhe game. Oh I get it. Only when we dont make it, you'll try to sneak in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom