“This is the best I have felt in June in the last 4 or 5 years…” - Terron Armstead | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“This is the best I have felt in June in the last 4 or 5 years…” - Terron Armstead

The first question I had when I saw this was… four or five years ago, did he play all the games?

Don’t play him at all in preseason, have him take days off from practice once the regular season starts and sit him once a game is no longer in doubt. We need him in Dec for the playoff push and hopefully the deep postseason run. The guy is that important to this offense.

Don’t play him at all in preseason, have him take days off from practice once the regular season starts and sit him once a game is no longer in doubt. We need him in Dec for the playoff push and hopefully the deep postseason run. The guy is that important to this offense.
I kind of agree but what happens when you go from practice right to regular games? Could be a bit of a shock to the system. Let him play 1 series: in 2 of the pre season games :)

I have the opposite mindset.

He needs to play and practice with the line to develop cohesion.

We let him sit and skip practices last year, look where that got us.

I frankly wouldn't even play him until mid season on.

Back
Top Bottom