“This is the best I have felt in June in the last 4 or 5 years…” - Terron Armstead | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“This is the best I have felt in June in the last 4 or 5 years…” - Terron Armstead

I want to see an overloaded OL package with Paul, Armstead, and Wynn on left side while defenses play find the Achane.
Could happen, particularly in "and short" or goal line situations. Just have to make very clear to report as Tackle eligible.

please tell me that on the 30th of august Terron

Don’t play him at all in preseason, have him take days off from practice once the regular season starts and sit him once a game is no longer in doubt. We need him in Dec for the playoff push and hopefully the deep postseason run. The guy is that important to this offense.
Between Lamm, Paul and Smith--assuming all 3 are retained--there is now enough depth at OT to rotate when the team is ahead. That would presumably keep TA healthier and also further reinforce the quality of depth now and in future years. This off-season had some notable upgrades and managed downgrades but it is the improved depth that I think will make the biggest difference this season.

Back
Top Bottom