This is the dumbest loss in 20 years. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the dumbest loss in 20 years.

You guys are :NUTS:

Good game we just lost but were in it all the way

Win 2 out of three and we are in the playoffs
I think those 2 have to be patriots and jets tho. I'm not sure packers and patriots gets miami in now

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites up in here man... Everyone wasnt giving the Fins a fighting chance, oh they suck in the cold, we're getting blown the **** out... blah blah mother ****ing blah... This team just went out blow for blow with the #1 seed on the ****ing road put up 29 on them and took them to the house. Nevermind the ****ing refs, if thats what their playoff game will look like, I'll ****ing take it. If they can do that vs the Bills on the road in sub temps. Then i have no worries they'll take care of business for the remaining games WHATSOEVER!

does payton want to coach miami? He doesn't seem to have a high opinion of Tua
I don’t know
But I take those words he said with a grain of salt
Tua has a stronger arm than Brees
This off-season I drive a brinks truck to his house

Nah that was the right call there, the pressure got there and Allen threw up a prayer. Just a rookie mistake by Kouhou.
That how I saw it too. He didn’t need to interfere. The ball wasn’t on the spot and he had better position than Davis did

I screamed at the TV when Wannstedt wouldn’t run the ball against the Pats in 2002.

BUFFALO COULDN’T ****ING STOP THE RUN.

McDaniel GAVE them this game.
I still hate Wannstedt for that 2002 season. That a-hole didn’t run the ball at all with Ricky against the Pats on that last drive!! Like WTF man!! We went from being the 1 seed to not making the playoffs in just a couple of weeks!! F Fidler too!

Coach is fine.

He's working with some limitations...
Mostly in his head yeah he's a limited play caller.

It's inexcusable to run mostert 6 times in the second half. This guy is another Adam Gase with this stubborn i am smarter than everyone crap.

Coach is fine.

He's working with some limitations...

No.

You are welcome to scour my posts. I am flat-out one of the biggest homers and Dolphins supporters in the history of this forum.

And I love McDaniel.

But this is on him. I hope he learns from it.

Jesus. SEVEN AND A HALF YARDS A RUN. And he decided to get cute. Even the announcers were saying to not abandon the run. And one of them was MARK ******* SANCHEZ.

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites up in here man... Everyone wasnt giving the Fins a fighting chance, oh they suck in the cold, we're getting blown the **** out... blah blah mother ****ing blah... This team just went out blow for blow with the #1 seed on the ****ing road put up 29 on them and took them to the house. Nevermind the ****ing refs, if thats what their playoff game will look like, I'll ****ing take it. If they can do that vs the Bills on the road in sub temps. Then i have no worries they'll take care of business for the remaining games WHATSOEVER!
I’m not a hypocrite
I was alway ms on the fence about this coach although I rooted for him and hoped he was the one
He’s not NFL material. In fact he really is dumb. Success is right in front of him and he can never see it
If he has a sliver of a brain cell he will go out and hire a real play caller to attempt to save his job

They should have won this game.

Period.

You guys are :NUTS:

Good game we just lost but were in it all the way

Win 2 out of three and we are in the playoffs
Nah, McD’s lack of commitment to the run is really hurt the O right now.

He needs to learn to keep leaning on a teams weakness no matter how cute he wants to get.

Back
Top Bottom