This Is What I Woul Do | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What I Woul Do

No, no they are not. Where do you figure they are elite. They would be qbs 5 and 6 in next years draft. My goodness these takes are horrible.

Bruh, haven't you seen his flawless and unbeatable QB rating system that he posted in the draft forum? It was so good that no one outside himself could understand it, so they didn't reply for fear of embarrassment.

Trade this year's 1st and 2nd and next year's first and second to get up top and get Haskins or Lock. Cannot win without an efficient quarterback. Trade Minkah if they need a player. And sign Garrett Gilbert from AAF.

tenor.gif

Way to misrepresent stats to fit your narrative..

Drew Lock was a sub 60% completion QB for his career, 57% to be precise.

Darnold completed 65% of his passes for his college career.

That is a pretty big difference overall.

No sub 60% passer in college has had success in the NFL. It is the ultimate deal breaker.

Again...Most QBs, even the ****ty one's (Tim Teabow anyone) look good in an Urban Meyer's paint by numbers one read offense. So count me as one who will pass on a QB who developed in that system. History tells us that they tend to fail in the NFL.

Just saying, Dan Marino had a career 57.6% in college...

This is just another indication of the coming purgatory.

Dolphin fans are headed for a dungeon of misery and torture.

It didn't have to be like this. It really,really didn't.

Is there really , actually, anyone out there who can honestly say that they prefer Eric Rowe, Dwayne Allen, and a contract extension for Davante Parker..............to what I posted in at the beginning of this thread??

Does keeping Daniel Kilgore really make sense, instead of pursuing the highest graded center in the NFL over the last two years, Matt Paradis. Matt Paradis who just signed a three year deal with the Panthers at an extremely low rate.

Prepare to revolt, because if we don't, the NFL's Clown Prince(Stephen Ross), will allow this human rights catastrophe to go on, and on, and on ,and on.

The sooner Dolphin fans realize they are being subtly bent over to take the biggest shaft in NFL history, the better.

Just saying, Dan Marino had a career 57.6% in college...

Yeah, but that was also a different era. Unitas who is widely considered a top 5 - 10 qb of all time was a 54 percent completion guy and almost had a 1-1 to to int ratio.

The game has evolved considerably since the late 70s.

I expect more from a 4-year-starter and that has me concerned that we're seeing his ceiling. I'm not giving up that much for that.
He is 22.8 years old I think, he is not over 24 like Will Grier and Ryan Finley. And he is much better than Rosen, Allen, Darnold. He has reached sufficient level of efficiency that is better than many, it makes him elite. He was not as efficient in scoring as Mayfield, but he is bigger, and he makes difficult throws all over the field, with his arm, from the pocket. He is up there. And this is important because:

There is opportunity, again, this year. It's important to clamor to fire this GM, because he keeps striking out. There are many ways to say it. One is to say they are idiots. Another is this.

The sooner Dolphin fans realize they are being subtly bent over to take the biggest shaft in NFL history, the better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom