This is why I like Fiedler, and I HATE Gadsden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is why I like Fiedler, and I HATE Gadsden

when he played all his career in Minnesota, where its only hot during part of training camp (but it gets awefully hot during that time just ask Korey Stringer).

If I'm not mistaken, Stringer died in San Antonio. That's where the Vikes hold training camps, not Minnesota.

Originally posted by WharfRat

I don't know... Migs moved it....

I moved it when finheavenfan started making his childish comments. I should have just spilt the thread instead. My bad

Originally posted by Migs182005

I moved it when finheavenfan started making his childish comments. I should have just spilt the thread instead. My bad

It's all good Migs... you want it back in the Main Forum?

Sure, you edited out the stupid remark so I don't see why not :cool:

To bring this thread back on track, I agree with CK

Fiedler has never complained or bitched about his situation at QB.

He has taken it like man. How many people now in the NFL say they feel like they got slapped in the face because their team got a player that plays his position? Travis Henry to McGahee, etc

Not with Fiedler when we got Lucas, and not when we get Griese. That's what makes him a great leader. No complaining

Booyeah - You're wrong. The Vikings train in rural Minnesota. The reason he died was because of an unusual heat wave up there. The last NFL team that had a permanent training camp arrangement in San Antonio was the old Houston Oilers in the early 1990s. The Dallas Cowboys trained in San Antonio last year but I think the negotiations about this year have gotten snagged.

First, I agree with CK and everyone else that thinks we are better off without OG. All you need to know about the guy is he quit on the team when we needed him so that he could position himself for that big free agent contract, that he's never going to get anyway. That's the kind of leadership that we need . . . .

As for Fiedler, I don't think he is a complainer, but the guy never had to compete for his job since he has been here. Wanny practically gave him the job when he was "competing" with Huard.

Frankly, I liked the move because Huard sucked, but Jay has gotten very soft treatment since he joined the Dolphins and I think it would not hurt to actually have some real competition for the starting job.

I like Jay for standing up and being a man when he has a bad game and for being willing to compete. But, while character is vital in a qb, skills and staying healthy are too.

If I'm not mistaken wasnt McKnight the only potential starter that worked in the offense the whole off season last year as well? OG, Ward, nd Chambers were all hurt were they not? (I'm more referring to mini camps then the actual training camp) I guess hindsight is always 20/20...

Back
Top Bottom