This Just in... Buffalo Sucks!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just in... Buffalo Sucks!!

cane44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If the Redskins were taking their game seriously tonight they'd beat the Bills by 30 or more. Looks like the Bills will be nothing more than a warm up game for the Vikes.

Just preseason, but yeah, the Bills looked pretty bad in the first half.

may just be preseason, but their first team offense and defense stayed in until the 2 minute warning, and made Rex Grossman, Anthony Armstrong, and Ryan Torrain look all world.

If the Redskins were taking their game seriously tonight they'd beat the Bills by 30 or more. Looks like the Bills will be nothing more than a warm up game for the Vikes.

I'll make sure to bump this after we beat you in the opener. :hump: But keeping a preseason olinrwhere the Bills have 3/5ths of their oline out means something.

It is the first game of the preseason (with a new coach) so I dont put too much stock into it but yeah they did look really sloppy.

With that being said, I really want the Fins to come out in week one and just annihilate them at their place.

I'll make sure to bump this after we beat you in the opener. :hump: But keeping a preseason olinrwhere the Bills have 3/5ths of their oline out means something.

It's good to see you have faith in your team when everyone discounts them.

Im not discounting them....Im counting2 wins against them.

It's good to see you have faith in your team when everyone discounts them.

Respect to you my man. And that's what true fans do. I'm sure a ton of people jumped off the Fins bandwagaon after a 1-15 season and then quickly hoped back on after they started making their playoff push. It's my hometown town and I love.

So for me to jump off after a 6-10 season (one game behind the Fins) after a preseason opener with a whole new coaching staff seems pretty silly. Nice to chat with a respectful Fin and best of luck to your team (expect agaisnt Buffalo).

Im not discounting them....Im counting2 wins against them.

Wanna bet on it? The bills always win at least one game rom the Fins every year. Don't forget which tema is on the one game winning streak in the rivarly.

Respect to you my man. And that's what true fans do. I'm sure a ton of people jumped off the Fins bandwagaon after a 1-15 season and then quickly hoped back on after they started making their playoff push. It's my hometown town and I love.

So for me to jump off after a 6-10 season (one game behind the Fins) after a preseason opener with a whole new coaching staff seems pretty silly. Nice to chat with a respectful Fin and best of luck to your team (expect agaisnt Buffalo).

Very classy post! Nice to have you around here!

Back
Top Bottom