This Just in... Buffalo Sucks!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just in... Buffalo Sucks!!

We should never look past a team, no matter how bad they look, remember what happened last year when we thought we had a automatic win against the Bills in Buffalo

That streak's coming to an end this year, BuffaloSoldier. Ryan Fitzpatrick is not going to go Superman on this defense again, and you don't have a Terrell Owens to catch a bomb to break the game open either. Lee Evans hasn't been a Dolphin killer since 2007, and no other receiver or tight end on your roster is worth the jock straps the players toss after the games are over. Aaron Maybin is an undisciplined train wreck, Donte Whitner is better at tweeting than tackling, and who else is there on your "defense"? Aaron Schobel quit on the Bills, and I don't blame him.

You'll be lucky to win more than 3 games this year.

Hate to tell you this, but a winning streak means winning more than one game in a row.

Exactly. A "streak" consists of at least three wins in a row.

Now, let's see ... That would apply to ... :chuckle:

Yeah we're not going to be good, that's for sure. However, it was the first preseaon game with a new coach, new defense and new offense with 3 starters on the offensive line not playing at all. I'm not reading a ton into it. We're going to have a bad season, but I don't think as bad as the preseason opener.

Wanna bet on it? The bills always win at least one game rom the Fins every year. Don't forget which tema is on the one game winning streak in the rivarly.

Dude i get your trynna to continue using the past as an outcome from the future, so here it is you were swept by the Phins in 08' and got lucky taking 1 from us last year. I mean the main thing i remember from the buffalo game was the first drive our O getting to cute with the playcalling. Mind you we ran the ball down your throats that drive. So what is done? we decide to throw from the 2 yard line. The bills didnt beat us the Phins beat themselves that game.....

October 26, 2008- Phins 25-16 Week 8

December 7, 2008- Phins 16- 3

October 4, 2009- Phins 38-10 (Bills got brakes beaten off of them.)

Cling to whatever hope you have. Sparano's team has ALWAYS played their division well. You and the damn jets are 1-3 against the Phins since SIP took over.

Now you got a team extra motivated to whoop dat *** and come out the gates running in Week 1, I know the games still have to be played but if your counting on your stadium to win the game for you, you will surely be disappointed. You bills dont look one bit different, sloppy play, slim at talent, and wenever i see the bills its a laundry fest.

This is the worst Bills teams I have ever seen, and I didn't need the preseason to tell me that, though it certainly solidified that opinion. The Bills are a mess and will struggle to pull out 3 wins this season. Probably a good thing for Bills fans. They need a wake up call in that organization.

Back
Top Bottom