This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One

Make sure all you lame Bills fan's hit the Thanks button for all our real comments..

Trentitive Checkethdown Edwards looked great today!...NOT!!!!

where are the bills fans???? probably shocked that preseason doesnt carry over HAHAHAHAHA or wait, maybe their mad at the fact that we told them what was going to happen all week, and IT DID.....bye bills fans hope to prove a point again later in the season....

My god, what the f### kind of hokie doke offense was that the Jills were running??? I mean the play calling looked like a bad college team. It didn't look like an NFL offense until they were down 10 late in the 4th and they went no huddle.

That offensive coordinator needs to get his head out of his arse.

Don't get me wrong, I thought the Fins D looked pretty good - especially their edge rushers.

where are the bills fans???? probably shocked that preseason doesnt carry over HAHAHAHAHA or wait, maybe their mad at the fact that we told them what was going to happen all week, and IT DID.....bye bills fans hope to prove a point again later in the season....

Right here. I know I never said they'd be good. Yesterday was about what I expected. We wouldn't win, but wouldn't be blown out.

We're gonna be bad, no doubt. We need to bottom out though, it's the only way to rebuild. We need to get a real franchise QB, and picking 11 isn't going to do that. We need a top 5 pick.

Right here. I know I never said they'd be good. Yesterday was about what I expected. We wouldn't win, but wouldn't be blown out.

We're gonna be bad, no doubt. We need to bottom out though, it's the only way to rebuild. We need to get a real franchise QB, and picking 11 isn't going to do that. We need a top 5 pick.

You did get blown out, the score didn't show it but you were totally dominated.
What I like about the game was how the Fins took away anything good about the Bills, no interceptions and no running game.

What I like about the game was how the Fins took away anything good about the Bills, no interceptions and no running game.

I didnt see a blowout in Buffallo the 1st week of the season, but this for all intensive purposes was the Dolphins beating up on the Bills all game from to the pressure's and sacks. The constant TFL's on D, Bills had 4 first downs in the 1st half....Defensive domination was the theme this week, in buffallo and for the most part week 1 in the NFL...

Yeah, the Dolphins really blew us out with the 3 points of offense they were responsible for in the 2nd half. It was out of hand.

Bottom line, the Bills should have been blown out on the scoreboard too for as bad as a team that they are. I just think it shows the Dolphins aren't what everyone thinks they might be, especially on offense.

My god, what the f### kind of hokie doke offense was that the Jills were running??? I mean the play calling looked like a bad college team. It didn't look like an NFL offense until they were down 10 late in the 4th and they went no huddle.

That offensive coordinator needs to get his head out of his arse.

Don't get me wrong, I thought the Fins D looked pretty good - especially their edge rushers.

You were saying?

You were saying?

I actually said on TGG last night that I couldn't believe our offense looked WORSE than the Bills. I didn't think it was possible.

Sanchez needs to be rewired with the checkdowns - he isn't even looking downfield.

Yeah, the Dolphins really blew us out with the 3 points of offense they were responsible for in the 2nd half. It was out of hand.

Bottom line, the Bills should have been blown out on the scoreboard too for as bad as a team that they are. I just think it shows the Dolphins aren't what everyone thinks they might be, especially on offense.

Bottom line, the Bills suck and the Dolphins dominated them and won the game.

I actually said on TGG last night that I couldn't believe our offense looked WORSE than the Bills. I didn't think it was possible.

Sanchez needs to be rewired with the checkdowns - he isn't even looking downfield.

Sanchez is a horrible QB. Weak arm, bad knees and not very bright.

The Jests will be in most all of their games this year because they have a very good "D". However, when your offense is led by a retard it's going to be hard to win most of those games.

Sanchez is a horrible QB. Weak arm, bad knees and not very bright.

The Jests will be in most all of their games this year because they have a very good "D". However, when your offense is led by a retard it's going to be hard to win most of those games.

Where do you even get these things from?

He's a second year QB, it's yet to be determined if he's good or not. His arm is fine, he can make every NFL throw. He had knee surgery, so what? He moves around fine. How could you possibly have any idea how smart he is?

Clearly you're just being a homer/hater.

He's a second year QB, it's yet to be determined if he's good or not. His arm is fine, he can make every NFL throw. He had knee surgery, so what? He moves around fine. How could you possibly have any idea how smart he is?

Pennington had shoulder surgery.

To me Sanchez biggest knock is his ability to stay healthy...
That is huge for football but even bigger for QB's

Back
Top Bottom