This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One

Where do you even get these things from?

He's a second year QB, it's yet to be determined if he's good or not. His arm is fine, he can make every NFL throw. He had knee surgery, so what? He moves around fine. How could you possibly have any idea how smart he is?

Clearly you're just being a homer/hater.

You're not aware of Sanchez's knee problems, huh? Did you know he dislocated his other knee in 2008? He wasn't even hit. It was during practice at USC, he made a throw and "POP", weak knee gave out. He has bad knees. Any informed College/NFL football fan knows this.

Arm strength isn't just about throwing the ball 70yds. You say Sanchez can make 'every NFL throw', but how do you know this? Did last nights performance show you that? :) Sanchez shouldn't be starting in the NFL right now. He's lost half of the time and the Jets FO clearly don't trust him to make 'every NFL throw'.

Clearly you're just an ill-informed homer.

You're not aware of Sanchez's knee problems, huh? Did you know he dislocated his other knee in 2008? He wasn't even hit. It was during practice at USC, he made a throw and "POP", weak knee gave out. He has bad knees. Any informed College/NFL football fan knows this.

Arm strength isn't just about throwing the ball 70yds. You say Sanchez can make 'every NFL throw', but how do you know this? Did last nights performance show you that? :) Sanchez shouldn't be starting in the NFL right now. He's lost half of the time and the Jets FO clearly don't trust him to make 'every NFL throw'.

Clearly you're just an ill-informed homer.

I'm well aware of his knee problems and what arm strength means in relation to an NFL QB. Thanks.

His problem last night had absolutely nothing to do with arm strength. It was decision making. Any moron could see that.

I'm well aware of his knee problems and what arm strength means in relation to an NFL QB. Thanks.

His problem last night had absolutely nothing to do with arm strength. It was decision making. Any moron could see that.

Weak-azz arm who can't make all of the NFL throws, IMO.

And thank you for agreeing with me that Sanchez isn't very smart.

Hook, line and sinker! Thanks for playing. ;)

Weak-azz arm who can't make all of the NFL throws, IMO.

And thank you for agreeing with me that Sanchez isn't very smart.

Hook, line and sinker! Thanks for playing. ;)

Smart people make poor decisions all the time. They've been drilling into him not to make mistakes all offseason to the point that it's overboard. Finding the happy medium is the key for Schottenheimer and Sanchez right now.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore though - it's clear you haven't a clue and I'm wasting my time.

Smart people make poor decisions all the time. They've been drilling into him not to make mistakes all offseason to the point that it's overboard. Finding the happy medium is the key for Schottenheimer and Sanchez right now.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore though - it's clear you haven't a clue and I'm wasting my time.

Stop making excuses. That guy absolutely blows.

You're arguing? I wasn't. I was giving my opinion. An opinion based upon stats and facts.

Sanchez has week knees, both knees have now had injuries. One of which wasn't even injured during contact.

He is dumb, you just said so yourself.

And he has yet to prove that he can make all the NFL throws.

So, obviously you're a homer who's doing nothing more than seeing with his heart rather than with his brain. Please give me some reasons as to why I should think Sanchez's knees aren't bad, a reason why I should think he is intelligent and a reason as to why I should think he can make all the NFL throws.

Sanchez sucks.

Back
Top Bottom