This makes next week a MUST win... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This makes next week a MUST win...

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
at New York in the cold at night again after they killed San Diego... I do not like the sound of that game being a must win!

I hate to say but I think is going to be tougher to play a Jets team that is gettign their confidence back..Is a divisional game and nothing is bigger than Jets-Dolphins..The Jets will be looking to get revenge and they know if they beat us, they are still in hunt...

No doubt the Jets will be a big game. Even if we won today, it still would have been very important. Its a division game, and the Jets are looking damn good.:cry:

That game is really a must win. We can't lose that game, or we are in deeeeppp trouble.

You hit it right on the head. 3 weeks ago we were sitting pretty, now we have a must win on the road against are biggest foe, to stop a monumental meltdown. We are still in first place right now, and I am calm, if we lose next week our season starts looking real bad.

At this point I don't see how we can win in NY now maybe it just this loss talking

Don't worry, we owned the Jets the first time and I am sure coaches are already breaking down what the Jets did to win against the Chargers. Then again, we have Ray Lucas..........Okay, worry.

Back
Top Bottom