This never gets old... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This never gets old...

Geno Smith at 2...
Good for him. I've never heard a bad thing about the man, it's nice to see him finally see some success, as long as he's doing it in the NFC.
Standup classy guy, and a friendly dude. Met him several times back in high school. Couldn't be happier for him, and also glad that he’s in the NFC so I can pull for him.

I feel like we should resign Tua ASAP. Everyday we wait his price tag goes up
There is always two sides to the coin. If I am Tua's agent, I telling Tua bet on himself for the rest of the year. If he keeps this up and if he wins some hardware in the offseason the price keeps on going up. The risk is is if Tua gets hurt, but the upside on the contract is massive for Tua and his agent. So I would gamble some and not even entertain contract talks yet. Focus on this year and then start talked in the offseason.

There is always two sides to the coin. If I am Tua's agent, I telling Tua bet on himself for the rest of the year. If he keeps this up and if he wins some hardware in the offseason the price keeps on going up. The risk is is if Tua gets hurt, but the upside on the contract is massive for Tua and his agent. So I would gamble some and not even entertain contract talks yet. Focus on this year and then start talked in the offseason.
"If Tua gets hurt"?!

Bruh... When has Tua ever been injured? Quit being a Tua hater.

;)

"If Tua gets hurt"?!

Bruh... When has Tua ever been injured? Quit being a Tua hater.

;)
Man your little Schick of always saying "Quit being a Tua hater" was old weeks ago.

Ya you got called out (rightfully so). Deal with it buttercup. You just look pathetic now everytime you bring it up at this point. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom