This never gets old... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This never gets old...

Geno Smith at 2...
Good for him. I've never heard a bad thing about the man, it's nice to see him finally see some success, as long as he's doing it in the NFC.

Yup.

Problem then becomes what does Seattle do with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th pick they are inheriting from the Broncos? Build around GS?

Geno Smith turned 32 last month.

That's going to be a tough call, especially since they have the assets to get whatever QB they want in the next two drafts.

If the Broncos lose out, the Seahawks get the 2nd pick automatically, leap frogging the Bears who haven't had a bye yet and have one more loss and by passing the Lions as well. Rams play the Broncos I believe Christmas eve, it appears that game will decide the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks in the draft, barring a miracle.

Seattle has hit the ultimate grand slam with the Russell Wilson trade. Detroit not behind with a beautiful 3 run home run on the Stafford trade.

Will Levis might end up on a really talented Seattle or Detroit team, as a non-top 5 pick. More likely the Lions.

Sam Darnold and the Carolina Panthers win against Denver on Sunday was anything but a positive. Both teams came out of that contest as big losers in that game.

How is Denver going to avoid handing Seattle another top 5 pick next year? We could be talking about this as being the worst trade in NFL history in 2-3 years.

Happy 34th Birthday Russell Wilson. I couldn't be happier your team sucks. Thanks for that stupid INT that gave NE another Super Bowl. Douche bag.

Last edited:
Man your little Schick of always saying "Quit being a Tua hater" was old weeks ago.

Ya you got called out (rightfully so). Deal with it buttercup. You just look pathetic now everytime you bring it up at this point. Move on.
Lol. Not my fault things go over your head. Bitter much?

Tua isn't getting hurt.... Hater.

Fun with numbers.
This year having receivers and a decent OL, puts a punctuation on what Tua managed to acccomplish last season even without Mike Williams, JaredCook , Keenan Allen, and Ekeler and the 10th ranked OL, as opposed to the 31st

I
We will see him in a few weeks, where the Herbert lovers can get a 1st hand comparison of Tua to Herbert the great....Ummm, what QB and his team of those two won the last time they met? 🤔
Its not a straight up comparison…they’re not playing against the same defense.

For the record, Tua is better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom