This never gets old... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This never gets old...

Over your head...
slam dunk nba GIF
Ok. Beer time for the grown ups. Go have your juice and get ready for bed.

Geno Smith at 2...
Good for him. I've never heard a bad thing about the man, it's nice to see him finally see some success, as long as he's doing it in the NFC.
He has had success in the past, especially against Philbin's Dolphins!

(2013)
In 20–7 win over the Miami Dolphins in his season finale, Smith completed 17-of-27 passes for 190 yards and a touchdown as the loss eliminated Miami from playoff contention.

(2014)
On the final regular season game at Miami, Smith lead the Jets to a 37–24 victory.

He has had success in the past, especially against Philbin's Dolphins!

(2013)
In 20–7 win over the Miami Dolphins in his season finale, Smith completed 17-of-27 passes for 190 yards and a touchdown as the loss eliminated Miami from playoff contention.

(2014)
On the final regular season game at Miami, Smith lead the Jets to a 37–24 victory.
Is the 2014 game the one where Lamar Miller broke a 99 yard run or something sick like that? And we still lost?

Yup.

Problem then becomes what does Seattle do with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th pick they are inheriting from the Broncos? Build around GS?

Geno Smith turned 32 last month.

That's going to be a tough call, especially since they have the assets to get whatever QB they want in the next two drafts.

If the Broncos lose out, the Seahawks get the 2nd pick automatically, leap frogging the Bears who haven't had a bye yet and have one more loss and by passing the Lions as well. Rams play the Broncos I believe Christmas eve, it appears that game will decide the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks in the draft, barring a miracle.

Seattle has hit the ultimate grand slam with the Russell Wilson trade. Detroit not behind with a beautiful 3 run home run on the Stafford trade.

Will Levis might end up on a really talented Seattle or Detroit team, as a non-top 5 pick. More likely the Lions.

Sam Darnold and the Carolina Panthers win against Denver on Sunday was anything but a positive. Both teams came out of that contest as big losers in that game.

How is Denver going to avoid handing Seattle another top 5 pick next year? We could be talking about this as being the worst trade in NFL history in 2-3 years.

Happy 34th Birthday Russell Wilson. I couldn't be happier your team sucks. Thanks for that stupid INT that gave NE another Super Bowl. Douche bag.
So how do you REALLY feel? 😁

Standup classy guy, and a friendly dude. Met him several times back in high school. Couldn't be happier for him, and also glad that he’s in the NFC so I can pull for him.
Can't even tell you how much I appreciate this post. Geno seems like a guy (like many, many others) who got thrown to the wolves on a shitty Jets squad. I genuinely wish him the best (as long as we're not playing him).

You mean...the Brees comparisons may have actually had merit? Whodathunkit?! /s

Here's to our QB1 continuing the elite play for this season and beyond!

Yeah, he should only get better. Progress isn't linear, and no one is perfect. Manning, Brady, Brees, Montana all had bad games, but in terms of processing and accuracy, he's so far ahead of what I've ever seen from a QB in year 3, and QB's who are good or great in this area don't regress - or I can't remember an example anyway.

Brees+ was my comp, but he's playing looser this year, and I can see the Montana comp, too. Know Big O likes that one.

Lol Tua is averaging 0.6 epa per play vs man 😅😅 leads the league by a wide margin in epa per player vs zone, but it's like 0.4.

Back
Top Bottom