This never gets old... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This never gets old...

If it was that easy, What do you think it will take to get that done?
Prob Daks deal... I hope.. fingers crossed. 160 million over 4 years.... maybe 200 mil over 5.

Being honest if Tua finishes this season as one of the top 3 MVP candidates and ends up keeping the #1 in QBR in the NFL for the rest of the year.... its ugly to write down but Kylar Murray's deal or a bit higher... 5 years 230 Million

Don’t worry about money and the cap. It’s all Monopoly money. Before this past offseason people said the saints would have to be completely dismantled.

Poof! Nope.

Prob Daks deal... I hope.. fingers crossed. 160 million over 4 years.... maybe 200 mil over 5.

Being honest if Tua finishes this season as one of the top 3 MVP candidates and ends up keeping the #1 in QBR in the NFL for the rest of the year.... its ugly to write down but Kylar Murray's deal or a bit higher... 5 years 230 Million
If MM believes in him, make it happen at the soonest date possible based on league year, salary cap, first contract restrictions, etc.

Ride or die if you believe in MM as a coach and he believes in Tua

If MM believes in him, make it happen at the soonest date possible based on league year, salary cap, first contract restrictions, etc.

Ride or die if you believe in MM as a coach and he believes in Tua
I agree, I want this deal done asap

I feel like we should resign Tua ASAP. Everyday we wait his price tag goes up
That would not be smart for the franchise……

Grier brought in Tyreek Hill, Bradley Chubb and other big contracts to attempt to win a title while Tua is under a rookie contract…I believe that includes next year and 5th year option.

To take on a franchise QB salary now would cripple the team financially!

Also, the smart move is to use this contract to see if Tua can sustain his performance and health!

I don’t believe either Tua or the team can begin negotiating a new contract until after the 2022-23 NFL Season has completed.

Man your little Schick of always saying "Quit being a Tua hater" was old weeks ago.

Ya you got called out (rightfully so). Deal with it buttercup. You just look pathetic now everytime you bring it up at this point. Move on.
THE TRUTH HURTS?

That would not be smart for the franchise……

Grier brought in Tyreek Hill, Bradley Chubb and other big contracts to attempt to win a title while Tua is under a rookie contract…I believe that includes next year and 5th year option.

To take on a franchise QB salary now would cripple the team financially!

Also, the smart move is to use this contract to see if Tua can sustain his performance and health!
Yea, your prob right on the other hand if Tua only gets better we may be looking down the barrel of the largest contract in NFL history

The QB is inarguably the most important player on the field and obviously has a huge impact on wins and losses. There are, of course, isolated examples of teams that have won in spite of the QB, but those are clearly the exception. QBs, due to their importance and impact on every offensive snap will often either win or lose the game for the team. IMO more of the time, teams will lose b/c of the QB. Anybody trying to pretend that wins and losses aren't a QB stat is a troll with an agenda or just a special brand of stupid.

Back
Top Bottom