This site has SUCKED lately | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This site has SUCKED lately

dade

Active Roster
Reaction score
It's bad enough I have to to watch them talk about this unfortunate crappie of a joke/lesson go wrong, I have to come here and see every Fuming Thread Dedicated To This bull****. Can someone please just put them all in one section or Something. There's not one post talking about how great of a year odrick is having, or which d's or we gonna let walk, or how Grimes is proving every idiot wrong. Or my favorite, how veron could be on pace far 11 sacks, great pick up in draft, even though he was very raw, brought him along just like there doing with jordon, next year I can realistic lyrics see all 3 having 10 sacks each!!!!!

Makes sense to make another thread complaining about all threads related to your complaint.

:up:

Remember it's not the site, it's the people on it.................

It's bad enough I have to to watch them talk about this unfortunate crappie of a joke/lesson go wrong, I have to come here and see every Fuming Thread Dedicated To This bull****. Can someone please just put them all in one section or Something. There's not one post talking about how great of a year odrick is having, or which d's or we gonna let walk, or how Grimes is proving every idiot wrong. Or my favorite, how veron could be on pace far 11 sacks, great pick up in draft, even though he was very raw, brought him along just like there doing with jordon, next year I can realistic lyrics see all 3 having 10 sacks each!!!!!
Vernon and grimes are on pace for pro bowl honors.

There are plenty of football related threads, you just have to engage in them. I've begun to ignore the nonsense threads , time to move on. I'm ready for some football!

Remember it's not the site, it's the people on it.................

EXACTLY! people tend to forget that a lot of the people that start these these crappy threads have nothing else to do but to troll.

It's hard for me to even give a **** about whats going on with the team because of all the media crap. Hopefully everything will quiet down after we wiener slap Tampa in the face.

It's completely up to you what threads you click on .... no one is forcing you to read every thread.

:rolleyes2:

Talk on this site is what it is.
It is guided by what we see at games, what we know from team sources and the media.
We did not create this story. It is the biggest thing going on in dophinland right now.

Don't blame the site. blame the people involved in the news. Finally there are a lot of sections here at finheaven, I'd suggest taking a break from the main forum, and visiting the lounge, or the arcade or the ladies lounge.

You have 250 posts on this site, you're among the last people I care about complaining.

You want something else to talk about, comeback after the game.
We've talked about big games the past couple of weeks. Must wins and so forth. Is this a must win for Miami in a different way. If they lose to the 0-8 Bucs, Miami will spiral out of control. Again. Then there will be all kinds of threads to participate in.

Sorry you had to come here and listen to the fans talk about the biggest story surrounding their team. We really should learn to talk about something else.

Pretty crappy weather these days around here... your thoughts?

I'm sick of it too, but there is new information like every day, hard to ignore a story that is still building.

I'm sick of it too, but there is new information like every day, hard to ignore a story that is still building.
Unfortunately for the OP, this story is just getting started. There is a lot of stuff that will hit the media over the next few weeks and I don't see any of it being good for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom