This soft team reflects the coach | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This soft team reflects the coach

the playcalling today has been abysmal on the offensive side of the ball. the defense doesnt look like they are actively coached week to week.

in tight spots, McDaniel still seizes up with his play calls.

as it turns out punching us in the mouth completely details our game. just like Mike Tyson said.

this team doesn't have a lot of bite at all that's for sure. it's very very soft.
We put up 392 yards of offense against a top 5ish defense on the road. Had it not been Liam's dumbass being 5 yards pass the line of scrimmage we would have had 27 points. Id chill on calling out the play calling. The expectations are so high around here that 392 yards of offense gets the play caller in hot water. Over the last 15 years I would kill for 392 yards offense.

As it has been last 6 years. Bufforillo punched us in the jaw at their place. We had an answer for 1 quarter and then we let them steal our lunch money. Just bullied us. Where was Chubb, where was Ogbah? Collecting their fortunes and not getting hurt!!!

You're really overthinking this. On 3rd/4th and 1, you DON'T go in shotgun and/or toss the ball 5 yards backwards.. ever. Mostert is a battering ram.
Not against this team, was a fumbling machine.

you guys are amazing. Bitching about the finesse stuff. Of course we are finesse. Our wideouts are fast but small like duper and clayton. Nobody cared when we were scoring and winning. We are a zone blocking scheme not power. It didn't bother anymore before that we were finesse on offense.

And if you thought fangio was going to come here and win with our talent on d quickly. I don't know what to tell you.
Fangio defense needs an elite pass rusher to be really really good. Von Miller or Mack when he was with bears.
IF it does not have that then it needs good pressure from the front four.

We don't have that and I don't know why people are suprised. I think we just overrate some of our own players.
Wilkens is good but not a pass rusher.
Phillips when playing is not elite pass rusher. He is 8-10 sack guy. He reminds me of guys who get sacks because of their motor

This defense will struggle unless we get pressure and I don't know who can get pressure. Maybe we can be more creative with blitzes when we get ramsey back.

But two things I thought going into our season.
Bills don't have pressure on them because people said their window is closed. I knew they would be really good. Was hoping we didn't have any big injuries yesterday and kept it close. I never thought we would win. But we got our ass kicked and now armstead is hurt again.

And I knew our defense was going to struggle without a good pass rush and I didn't think phillips ,chubb, wilkens would provide it on constant basis.

With that said. If we win next we we are 4-1 and will be our best record in a long time after 5 games.
We started off 3-0 in 2002 and got killed my rams in game 4
3-0 in 2013 and saints killed us

3-0 in 2018 and pats killed us.

3-0 last year and lost to bengals and lost tua.
the 4th game is always bad for us after these starts.

I saw it coming. Not sure how some of you guys missed it. But we will bounce back because we are better than most teams. We just are not better than bills, chiefs, eagles, niners, probably even ravens if it is on the road.
Dolphins can beat any team but as I told you all we have a coaching problem.

Dolphins can beat any team but as I told you all we have a coaching problem.
how is it coaching? We just don't have the talent on defense. It is over rated by this forum. There is no pass rushers who can get the to the qb on consistent basis.

you guys are amazing. Bitching about the finesse stuff. Of course we are finesse. Our wideouts are fast but small like duper and clayton. Nobody cared when we were scoring and winning. We are a zone blocking scheme not power. It didn't bother anymore before that we were finesse on offense.

And if you thought fangio was going to come here and win with our talent on d quickly. I don't know what to tell you.
Fangio defense needs an elite pass rusher to be really really good. Von Miller or Mack when he was with bears.
IF it does not have that then it needs good pressure from the front four.

We don't have that and I don't know why people are suprised. I think we just overrate some of our own players.
Wilkens is good but not a pass rusher.
Phillips when playing is not elite pass rusher. He is 8-10 sack guy. He reminds me of guys who get sacks because of their motor

This defense will struggle unless we get pressure and I don't know who can get pressure. Maybe we can be more creative with blitzes when we get ramsey back.

But two things I thought going into our season.
Bills don't have pressure on them because people said their window is closed. I knew they would be really good. Was hoping we didn't have any big injuries yesterday and kept it close. I never thought we would win. But we got our ass kicked and now armstead is hurt again.

And I knew our defense was going to struggle without a good pass rush and I didn't think phillips ,chubb, wilkens would provide it on constant basis.

With that said. If we win next we we are 4-1 and will be our best record in a long time after 5 games.
We started off 3-0 in 2002 and got killed my rams in game 4
3-0 in 2013 and saints killed us

3-0 in 2018 and pats killed us.

3-0 last year and lost to bengals and lost tua.
the 4th game is always bad for us after these starts.

I saw it coming. Not sure how some of you guys missed it. But we will bounce back because we are better than most teams. We just are not better than bills, chiefs, eagles, niners, probably even ravens if it is on the road.
Well, I want to be better than those teams. You just posted 3 AFC teams, which means we are just a wild card team that will get marked in the playoffs. I thought this year would be different. It is just same old Dolphins.

Well, I want to be better than those teams. You just posted 3 AFC teams, which means we are just a wild card team that will get marked in the playoffs. I thought this year would be different. It is just same old Dolphins.
oh I hear ya. I thought we were wilcard team at best. Honestly I thought jets were better till rodgers got hurt. So I can't say I am upset at being 3-1 with a few winnable games coming up. I guess just different expectations. I really think the talent on d is over rated.
Wilkins is solid but not a game changer
chubb is probably top 25 edge rusher no better.
Philips I keep hearing is going to take off but he looks like 8 sack guy that just gives a huge effort.
X is on downside of career
Holland sieler and avg are best players on d.

the playcalling today has been abysmal on the offensive side of the ball. the defense doesnt look like they are actively coached week to week.

in tight spots, McDaniel still seizes up with his play calls.

as it turns out punching us in the mouth completely details our game. just like Mike Tyson said.

this team doesn't have a lot of bite at all that's for sure. it's very very soft.
I’ve been saying this for a year and took a lot of abuse because of it. McDaniel is a terrible game day coach, might be the worst I’ve ever seen on a Dolphins sideline.

He can’t get plays in on time, he constantly abandons the run, can’t win a challenge to save his life and is clueless with the clock. His playcalling in big games is also abysmal.

I’ve been saying this for a year and took a lot of abuse because of it. McDaniel is a terrible game day coach, might be the worst I’ve ever seen on a Dolphins sideline.

He can’t get plays in on time, he constantly abandons the run, can’t win a challenge to save his life and is clueless with the clock. His playcalling in big games is also abysmal.
You're a treasure. Didn't see you post much until we lost.

Shocking.

Ice Cream Truck GIF

Back
Top Bottom