This Team Is Special | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Team Is Special

Originally posted by BMarion31
I have a treat for you Muck. Sitting in Saggio's watching the game. Everyone in this freaking town is a Bronco fan. All orange shirts, except for me in my Brock Marion jersey. Elam kicks that 55 yarder. The place erupts, and I'm getting teased sick. Mare hits the 53 yarder. You all seen that commercial with the one guys on the Jets bar? That was me. It was great. I thought I was going to get jumped......

That is AWESOME.

Did you turn around and grab your jock for good measure??

Originally posted by BMarion31
I have a treat for you Muck. Sitting in Saggio's watching the game. Everyone in this freaking town is a Bronco fan. All orange shirts, except for me in my Brock Marion jersey. Elam kicks that 55 yarder. The place erupts, and I'm getting teased sick. Mare hits the 53 yarder. You all seen that commercial with the one guys on the Jets bar? That was me. It was great. I thought I was going to get jumped......
that would have been almost as good as the game. god i would have loved to see that!:D

Great posting Muck. One other thing, in addition to Dan not having the supporting cast that we have now, the whole strategic ideology has changed. With Ricky running the ball, other teams will wear down towards the ends of games, whereas that's we used to do.

I was laughing afterwards, cuz it was exactly like the commercial. Everyone is all dead silent, and I'm jumping up and down having a great time. It was classic, they thought they had it won too......

Back
Top Bottom