19. Tennessee 8-3 404
20. Wake Forest 9-2 355
21. Brigham Young 9-2 325
22. California 8-3 302
23. Nebraska 8-3 258
24. Clemson 8-3 122
25. Hawaii 9-2 89

Michigan still number 2

Just an honest question, where the hell did Wisconsin come from, who have they beaten? honest question

AirFishOne said:
1. Ohio State (65) 12-0 1,625
2. Michigan 11-1 1,502
3. USC 9-1 1,493
4. Florida 10-1 1,451
5. Arkansas 10-1 1,365
6. Notre Dame 10-1 1,307
7. West Virginia 9-1 1,144
8. Louisville 9-1 1,078
9. LSU 9-2 1,075
10. Wisconsin 11-1 1,049
11. Texas 9-2 1,028
12. Boise State 11-0 878
13. Oklahoma 9-2 856
14. Auburn 10-2 822
15. Rutgers 9-1 736
16. Georgia Tech 9-2 667
17. Virginia Tech 9-2 583
18. Boston College 9-2 516
19. Tennessee 8-3 404
20. Wake Forest 9-2 355
21. Brigham Young 9-2 325
22. California 8-3 302
23. Nebraska 8-3 258
24. Clemson 8-3 122
25. Hawaii 9-2 89

Michigan still number 2

Just an honest question, where the hell did Wisconsin come from, who have they beaten? honest question

IDK about Wisconsin, but I agree with Michigian still being number two. Also, it KILLS me to see Texas down at 11, if Colt McCoy hadn't gotten injured in the first quarter and Snead hadn't taken an entire half to find his rythm, we would only be a one-loss team right now :boohoo:

Agent51 said:
IDK about Wisconsin, but I agree with Michigian still being number two. Also, it KILLS me to see Texas down at 11, if Colt McCoy hadn't gotten injured in the first quarter and Snead hadn't taken an entire half to find his rythm, we would only be a one-loss team right now :boohoo:

If we hadnt lost the ball 5 times, we would of been undefeated (we didnt lose to Oregon) :D j/k my friend.

However I would be a lier if I told you that im rootin for Texas on Friday, sorry man im sure you rooted for OSU against us in 2001, so you understand right? :tongue:

WTF does Florida drop a spot for?

USC finally plays a team and all the sudden they're #3, BS.

Motion said:

Its called media love. Florida deserves that number 3 spot, they dominated a team they were sopposed to, when USC plays someone liek that, the cupcake hangs with them into the second half. Dont worry Gator, win out and it will take care of itself.

tOSU vs SEC Champion Florida would be great to watch

AirFishOne said:
If we hadnt lost the ball 5 times, we would of been undefeated (we didnt lose to Oregon) :D j/k my friend.

However I would be a lier if I told you that im rootin for Texas on Friday, sorry man im sure you rooted for OSU against us in 2001, so you understand right? :tongue:

Oh no worries, I NEVER root for OU, lol, that would be like a Michigan fan rooting for Ohio State, or vice-versa. I wouldn't expect an OU fan to root for Texas. The ONLY time I would EVER root for you guys would be if you were playing a team I needed to lose in order for Texas to get into the title game :lol:

Agent51 said:
Oh no worries, I NEVER root for OU, lol, that would be like a Michigan fan rooting for Ohio State, or vice-versa. I wouldn't expect an OU fan to root for Texas. The ONLY time I would EVER root for you guys would be if you were playing a team I needed to lose in order for Texas to get into the title game :lol:

I hate you so much :lol:

Motion said:

I feel for ya here man. No friggin WAY is USC better than Florida. IDK why everyone thinks the Pac-10 is so great, but it's a crap conference. The media LOVES USC, and the polls reflect that. Your one loss SEC Gators should NOT be ranked behind one-loss PAC-10 USC. And there is no friggin way in HELL USC should be ranked over Michigan. We aren't even talking the Leinert/Bush/White Trojans here, we are talking the Dwayne Jarret and _____? Trojans here. They don't have the "wow" factor anymore, and they lost to an UNRANKED Oregon State, wheras Florida lost to Auburn, which is not only ranked 14 but another SEC team, and Michigan lost to undefeated, #1 ranked Ohio State. You know what is BS about these polls? If Ohio State had lost that game (which they were a Michigan personal foul away from losing IMO), Michigan obviously would go to #1 but Ohio State would be the undisputed #2, yet Michigan loses, by only THREE points, and they drop to BEHIND USC (in some polls)?!? Ridiculous, the media and polls need to get off USC's jock, they are nothing special this year, they play in the friggin' Pac-10, and lost to OREGON STATE. :rolleyes2

WVU ahead of Louisville is some bull****. Arkansas got blown apart by USC, so if ND beats USC, they should jump Arkansas -- even though Arkansas would probably jump them in the BCS if they win the SEC.

HysterikiLL said:
WVU ahead of Louisville is some bull****. Arkansas got blown apart by USC, so if ND beats USC, they should jump Arkansas -- even though Arkansas would probably jump them in the BCS if they win the SEC.

I know this is all hindsight, but that USC blowout over Arkansas would never happen at this point in the season. Arkansas' key player was injured and didn't play in that game. I'd love to see them play now.

the love for USC is clear. If it would of been Florida, Oklahoma, or Texas that lost to Oregon St. we woulda been on an uphill climb just to get back into the top 10, yet USC just dropped a couple spots, maybe the voter who thought OU lost to Tech last week and voted us at #23 as a result thought USC lost to Ohio St, and not Oregon St. :shakeno:

Motion said:

Part is because you guys beat Western Kentucky (not fair), the other part being is some people think USC has played better than Florida last couple of weeks (can't disagree there, but a win is a win)

Motion said:
I know this is all hindsight, but that USC blowout over Arkansas would never happen at this point in the season. Arkansas' key player was injured and didn't play in that game. I'd love to see them play now.

Same thing with Texas and Ohio State to open the season (well, game 2 of the season). If they played Texas now it would have been a much closer game. Colt McCoy has come SO far since that game, and QB was where all our problems where that game. We COULD have had a shot at a rematch had Colt McCoy not gotten hurt vs Kansas State and then the True Freshman Snead taken so long to find a rythm. We only lost that game by 3, and that is with McCoy going out early in the first quarter and Snead not finding a rythm til the 3rd quarter.

ChambersWI said:
Part is because you guys beat Western Kentucky (not fair), the other part being is some people think USC has played better than Florida last couple of weeks (can't disagree there, but a win is a win)

That only applies to certain teams

Back
Top Bottom