Thompson Wants to Redeem Himself | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thompson Wants to Redeem Himself

Agreed, for the few nice catches he made there were countless mistakes, i too wanted to see more of tolver.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
He can go reedem himself somehwere else....He wasnt any good to begin with.....By the way, wasnt he whinning after the first couple of games???

Yes. I remember that. He was whining about not getting enough balls thrown his way. I hate whiners. Chris Carter did the same thing when he was here.

Where are you guys coming to the conclusion that Toliver will be a contributor next year? Last I read he wasn't talented enough to even get playing time.

Watching DT play in training camp, I thought he would be great. He looked like an excellent addition. In reality, it was all just smoke and mirrors...:cry:

The guy is a bust. He can beg for another chance if he wants, but it wont help him. He's a roster casualty I wont be fearing this off-season.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Where are you guys coming to the conclusion that Toliver will be a contributor next year? Last I read he wasn't talented enough to even get playing time.

I have never read anything but really good things about Tolver do you have a link?

Why didn't he redeem himself mid-way through the season instead of when the season is over.

He had a alright game against the Jets, probably seeing his name on the cut list gave him a little inspiration.

Originally posted by Muck
He wants to come back, but realizes it's not up to him.

Money talks,, B-S Walks !!!!

:evil:

Marino1983

I believe in second chances, but Miami is already his second stop in the NFL, it's hard to give a guy like Thompson, who has already seen success, a second chance.

Conversely I think we should keep him to see how his chemistry is with our new QB next year (if it's not Fiedler). Derrius' success in WASH shows that he can be good, maybe he would be better with a different QB

Back
Top Bottom