Thought on Brunell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought on Brunell

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would like to here everyones thought here.

Has the mobility and arm that everyone argues over Jay and Brian about. Has a better playoff record going to the afc championship. What are your thought?

hes old used up and has had some injury concerns the past 3yrs.. i dont think we need someone on the way down but on the way up. we have a strong core of youth on our offense like cc,rw and randy. we need a young gun in here and a capable #2 wr to have some explosion in a few yrs. burnell is servicable but not worth signing imo.

start griese brunnell as backup.

*Busts out the flameretard suit*

2003 54 82 484 65.9 5.90 65 2 0 89.7

Not bad number for a washed up guy.
Hes only 33 QB are ok into there late 30's.

fin.. his injuries are a concern and make him older than he is.. aikman was not old but he needed to go. i just dont think burnell would work behind this wet paper towel o-line we have

Then will, have a QB with a good arm and good leggs, still playing behind and underachieving OL!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Well, Len Pasquarelli had an article earlier that the FO was not sold on either BG or JF and we WOULD be bringing another QB in as well as drafting one.

Let's not forget Sage is a FA after this year.

Keep in Mind that Brunell will of had almost a full year to heal any nagging injuries he has had, hell if Gannon can play better later why not Brunell.

(the previous statement in know way reflects appoval or disapproval by this poster)

Only 2 QB's have passed for more yards than Mark Brunell the last 10 years:
1. Brett Favre: best QB in the league in that decade, HOF
2. Drew Bledsoe: struggling this year, but attribute that more to god-awful coaching, and horrible O-line...he'll turn it around eventually.

If you can get Brunell without spending a whole lot, take him right away...he's a winner.

Back
Top Bottom