Thought on Brunell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought on Brunell

How bout Andrew Walter. He seems like another good candidate.

Hell, I'd love Eli Manning or Ben Rothlisberger. If the Fins decide to draft a quarterback for the future, (which they should) I say get the best guy by any means necessary.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Only 2 QB's have passed for more yards than Mark Brunell the last 10 years:
1. Brett Favre: best QB in the league in that decade, HOF
2. Drew Bledsoe: struggling this year, but attribute that more to god-awful coaching, and horrible O-line...he'll turn it around eventually.

If you can get Brunell without spending a whole lot, take him right away...he's a winner.

Just another reason why Mark Brunell should be a Fins uniform.The guy might be turning 33 but he is still one top 7 QB in this league.Whoever thinks Griese is better than Brunell is on crack..You can say Griese is better than Fiedler and you got a good argument but better than Mark Brunell is just a dumb statement.

We agree at last Minus! Yes Brunell is superior to both big time.

I would plunk Brunell under center right now If i could....Griese will get sacked cause he's immobile, and JF was mobile but now his knee is keeping him out, Brunell was having a great year, but JAX still wasnt winning due ot the rest of the team's crappiness and the desire to start Leftwich, i would take him in a heartbeat....

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Only 2 QB's have passed for more yards than Mark Brunell the last 10 years:
1. Brett Favre: best QB in the league in that decade, HOF
2. Drew Bledsoe: struggling this year, but attribute that more to god-awful coaching, and horrible O-line...he'll turn it around eventually.

If you can get Brunell without spending a whole lot, take him right away...he's a winner.

I agree CW, Brunell, behind a decent OL would be a plus over any of the QBs we have now.

Originally posted by aquaman
hes old used up and has had some injury concerns the past 3yrs.. i dont think we need someone on the way down but on the way up. we have a strong core of youth on our offense like cc,rw and randy. we need a young gun in here and a capable #2 wr to have some explosion in a few yrs. burnell is servicable but not worth signing imo.

:rolleyes: Just like Brad Johnson was old and washed up when he was a free agent a few sesons ago? The fact is Brunell is a playmaker. 33 is NOT too old for a QB. He still has probably 4-7 good years left in him......

I say in the offseason, dump Fiedler and Griese, grab Brunell, and draft a QB. There will be LOTS of good ones in the draft. Let Brunell start and have Sage and the rookie duke it out for second string.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I say in the offseason, dump Fiedler and Griese, grab Brunell, and draft a QB. There will be LOTS of good ones in the draft. Let Brunell start and have Sage and the rookie duke it out for second string.

:up:

Originally posted by DolphinzD

I like that senario!!!!!

Id be happy with brunell and so so on coughlin I actually dont care who coaches as long as it is a person with fire and an intimidation factor.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Id be happy with brunell and so so on coughlin I actually dont care who coaches as long as it is a person with fire and an intimidation factor.

Gruden has fire and an intimidation factor.... yet they are 4-5 and struggling!

i think brunell'd be a great addition next yr...but they HAVE to fix that o-line!!!! otherwise by midseason brunell would have to be held together with duct tape or something, lol.

Back
Top Bottom