Thought you might like these shirts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought you might like these shirts

sabanshirtpinnochiodolphinsbig-1.jpg

beatsabanfloridabig-1.jpg

Sorry for the bump guys, but some people had requested the Gator colors.. no more posts from me in here unless someone asks me a question.

Great idea, hope you sell millions of them and everyone attending every game against Bama is wearing one.

im in for one xlarge in gators colors. fins wont be playing saban so one in fins colors really dont make sense. go gators.

im in for one xlarge in gators colors. fins wont be playing saban so one in fins colors really dont make sense. go gators.

I know you guys aren't playing him, but I had gotten some requests so I made it up.... plus I'm sure there's enough hatred down there that some people may not think that far into it. anyway if you want one go to the site I posted earlier.

Thanks

The one with his nose growing should say "I will not be the coach in alabama and then his name at the bottom.

Hey I don't have enough posts to send a PM.. I couldn't see the picture in that message you sent. Shoot me an email it should be on the first page of this thread.

I read the TOS, but couldn't find anything regarding promoting items so I didn't post the website for fear of rustling feathers.

If anyone is interested www.readmyshirt.com

Mods if you want to remove this post, I understand.. as I said I'm a no0b here.

I am going to move this thread to the Exchange forum but leave the redirect up for a while.

No problem. It was a timely thread but this is the right forum for selling stuff.

Great idea, by the way. Good luck!

We aim to please!

Thanks so much.... great board you guys have here.

Thanks for your support. :up: Good luck with the shirts. After RW quit, I bought a Ruck Ficky shirt in Dolphin colors from uckshirts.com. I still wear it to this day.

Thanks for your support. :up: Good luck with the shirts. After RW quit, I bought a Ruck Ficky shirt in Dolphin colors from uckshirts.com. I still wear it to this day.

that's funny....... you gotta wear it if RW comes back

Back
Top Bottom