Thoughts on Marcus Robinson? and news...(MERGED) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Marcus Robinson? and news...(MERGED)

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thoughts on Marcus Robinson?

What do you think about him?

It doesn't seem that there will be much room for him with the Dolphins not regularly employing a 4 wide set

I think we should..

Gamble on Robinson or Crowell..

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
See above post ... nowhere to put him.

Ever heard of there being a #4 WR???

Who says Tolver is ready to come in and make an impact?

Definetely it has been said that Robinson is willing to take a minimum contract... So I see no way we don't go for it unless he doesn't pass a physical and the same with Crowell... Both have superior talent to any WR on our roster when healthy... So the most important thing is the physical when they visit with Miami.. Also, they would like to play for Miami, Miami is not known for having unbeatable WR's so they feel they have an easy chance to get serious playing time..

HOORAH:drinker:

A healthy Robinson is better than any Dolphins receiver other than Chambers.If he gets back to the level of play,he could end up being #1 but who knows if he can ever go back to that level.I say the Fins sign him if he shows he is healthy.

i think robinson draws to much interest from other teams and considering that we always offer minimum contracts to those kind of players, i think our chance to get him even if we were interested is slim for now, i think that offer for knight is also only minimum and that makes me feel that knight will sign somewhere else, that would be a real disaster to me, as i am on that knight bandwagon big time

If he and Crowell can get healthy..

I prefer Crowell by far..

And Germane isn't getting interest from ANY other teams..

but crowell was already here and the medical staff wasn´t to happy with his knee

I think they sign him if the price's right & he's healthy because...

1. He's a Chicago boy & might have a special place in Dave's heart :D
2. This stuff about 3-wr sets is a smokescreen. Ant offense needs the FLEXIBILITY to go 4 or even 5-wr if the situation calls for it, and you still have to give these guys a breather every now & then, so we will definitely use 4-wr sets this year...

that being said, I'd be suprised if we sign him cause it seems our docs have pretty high standards (see Michael Thompson) and some dumb team is going to offer him way more than we will....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom