Thoughts on Marcus Robinson? and news...(MERGED) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Marcus Robinson? and news...(MERGED)

Where did you hear he is willing to play for the league min? I posted a link on our board that he is looking for a 1 year deal for $1 - $2M...

Originally posted by minus
A healthy Robinson is better than any Dolphins receiver other than Chambers.If he gets back to the level of play,he could end up being #1 but who knows if he can ever go back to that level.I say the Fins sign him if he shows he is healthy.

I agree... he has a lot of potential when he is healthy... if we had a chance to get him, we should take it, but I doubt we will...

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
Where did you hear he is willing to play for the league min? I posted a link on our board that he is looking for a 1 year deal for $1 - $2M...

I read it from a member here that said he was willing to get paid minimum in order to prove he's back for one year then get paid like a stud once again....
I thought everyone knew that but I may be wrong.:confused:

Robinson Could Visit Soon
April 29th, 2003
The Sun-Sentinel reports the agent for free agent WR Marcus Robinson (Bears) said his client would be interested in visiting with the Miami Dolphins this week if they call him. However, agent Ken Sarnoff said he hasn’t heard back from the team.

Wait until June 1st....see whats out there....If hes the last choice available...take him.

Robinson and Crowell are very similar in size except Crowell is 223, 10 ppounds heavier, and both are 6'3"...Both had huge breakout years in '99... Both of their productions are very similar since then receiving in the 700+ range in '00 and declining dramatically in '01 and '02... Crowell though is a full year and 6 months younger than Robinson... Both are big receivers which Norv likes and can make big plays.. It all boils down to what the test physical shows... Although, I don't ever remember hearing or reading anything linking Miami with Crowell...

HOORAH:drinker:

Robinson would be a good pick up. We need experience in 2003.

Ravens: Billick woos Robinson

Ravens: Billick woos Robinson
Marcus is leaving no team unturned in his quest for a new home. The Ravens need more experience at wide! receiver, and Robinson would help our outlook for Baltimore's offensive success this season. We'll update Marcus' status as his tour continues.

Looks like the Ravens have the inside track. I'll let them have Robinson. It would be a fair trade, considering that since they drafted Kyle Boller, the Ravens are making Brian Griese's path to Miami a lot shorter and smoother.

Back
Top Bottom