• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
THREAD OF THE YEAR

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven VIP, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on March 7th at the time listed on the poll.

A shout out to Albert who came from nowhere's to be included in two different contests :brewskis:

And a random image from the cheese burger thread for those who are bitching about the awards.

222_zpsviowgum2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A shout out to Alberto who came from nowhere's to be included in two different contests :brewskis:

And a random image from the cheese burger thread for those who are bitching instead of taking it all with a grain of salt

222_zpsviowgum2.gif

I think the Flip thread might win for the great food images and thoughts that were included!

As one of the nominators of the Cheeseburger thread, I'm on the fence when it comes to actually voting for it

... especially after seeing its creator pimp it for exactly those wrong reasons he intended when writing it.

To me, the beauty of the thread was the spontaneous and infectious rejection of those predictable contentions by way of "cheeseburger repudiation." And that's exactly why I decided to nominate it.

So for me it boils down to what message I'm sending if I vote for it, especially considering there will be some who actually believe it won on the merits of its intended content rather than the seamless repudiation through a concerted hijacking.

Something to ponder for the next several days.

FWIW, for various reasons these are all threads worthy of this distinction.

As one of the nominators of the Cheeseburger thread, I'm on the fence when it comes to actually voting for it

... especially after seeing its creator pimp it for exactly those wrong reasons he intended when writing it.

To me, the beauty of the thread was the spontaneous and infectious rejection of those predictable contentions by way of "cheeseburger repudiation." And that's exactly why I decided to nominate it.

So for me it boils down to what message I'm sending if I vote for it, especially considering there will be some who actually believe it won on the merits of its intended content rather than the seamless repudiation through a concerted hijacking.

:lol: Get out of my head.

Not to ummm toot my own horn here, but A win for the Soft 17 would a slight indirect win for myself as the Cheeseburger hijack was started by this guy...

Yes I want my credit for it...I don't do much, but I did accomplish that...

Write in nomination for myself...

Cheeseburger Hijack!

Write in nomination for myself...

Cheeseburger Hijack!

Since that's the part of the thread I appreciated, I'll second this. (Dual badge for this award if victorious!) :up:

... I wasn't a big fan of the "soft 17" idea, but the cheeseburger hijack became one of my favorite threads last year.

Since that's the part of the thread I appreciated, I'll second this. (Dual badge for this award if victorious!) :up:

... I wasn't a big fan of the "soft 17" idea, but the cheeseburger hijack became one of my favorite threads last year.

Thank you sir, I appreciate the support...

I am a man of the people and a fan of the Cheeseburger...

Write in ConvenientTruth for the Cheeseburger Hijack...A hero of Cheeseburger fans everywhere...

I am a man of the people and a fan of the Cheeseburger...

Write in ConvenientTruth for the Cheeseburger Hijack...A hero of Cheeseburger fans everywhere...

hqdefault.jpg

The-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-12.gif

grease-burger-gif.gif

:lol: I'm actually using random images to campaign AGAINST my random images thread ITT :lol:

84KC8Sb.gif

Vote CT!!! or write that **** in...

Back
Top Bottom