Thread Of The Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread Of The Year

Thread Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since that's the part of the thread I appreciated, I'll second this. (Dual badge for this award if victorious!) :up:

... I wasn't a big fan of the "soft 17" idea, but the cheeseburger hijack became one of my favorite threads last year.

I was an instigator in the "cheeseburger hijack" so you know where my votes going on this one hahhahahaaa

I was an instigator in the "cheeseburger hijack" so you know where my votes going on this one hahhahahaaa

Certain Posters (this guy...right here....I'm whoring out Bumpus style) turned that into a readable thread....and yet WV is going to gety the credit....

Since that's the part of the thread I appreciated, I'll second this. (Dual badge for this award if victorious!) :up:

... I wasn't a big fan of the "soft 17" idea, but the cheeseburger hijack became one of my favorite threads last year.

concur... dual authorship/2 badges and its got my vote

Rewarding the Troll of all Trolls would be wrong... the hijacker deserves all the credit here and the Troll none.

I never received confirmation on the dual authorship so therefore I will bequeath my vote to the thread I enjoyed the most in 2014.

**** I though Bump would have won this one....................:confused:

Not to ummm toot my own horn here, but A win for the Soft 17 would a slight indirect win for myself as the Cheeseburger hijack was started by this guy...

Yes I want my credit for it...I don't do much, but I did accomplish that...

[video=youtube;BiPL28K-S4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPL28K-S4w[/video]

Back
Top Bottom