Three Dolphins Who Can Step Up Without Allen Hurns In 2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Dolphins Who Can Step Up Without Allen Hurns In 2020

I didn't know that about Jennings, good to know. Very odd for a guy drafted that high with those kind of measurables to get cut. Seems to indicate he is probably more of an athlete than a receiver.

We signed Colts WR Taylor who as a veteran has best chance to play slot. I dont think Jakeem Grant plays the slot as well as the outside WR position. Perry may be the sleeper as he is built and agile enough for the slot and can also play 3rd down back slash wildcat QB and also perfect for trick plays (reverses, trick passes) which fits with Wilsons skillset who has opted out. Jennings also may win the job if he stays healthy.

We signed Colts WR Taylor who as a veteran has best chance to play slot. I dont think Jakeem Grant plays the slot as well as the outside WR position. Perry may be the sleeper as he is built and agile enough for the slot and can also play 3rd down back slash wildcat QB and also perfect for trick plays (reverses, trick passes) which fits with Wilsons skillset who has opted out. Jennings also may win the job if he stays healthy.
Correction Chester Rogers former colts WR may win the slot.

Back
Top Bottom