Throw Bulger back into the mix... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Throw Bulger back into the mix...

I like the thought of QB M. Bulger in Miami, but why on earth would M. Martz allow him to leave St. Louis???.....

If anybody leaves the Rams, it'll be K. Warner, not M. Bulger.....

I don't see anything coming of this.....

I'm on the Ramsey wagon right now. He'd be a perfect fit in Miami. With his situation in Washington, regardless of anything Gibbs is saying, I certainly smell a trade .....

Just the fact that we're offering him the starting position makes the Phinz a very attractive possibility.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Most Rams would have much rather had Warner playing last year. Bulger did not exactly come up big in the playoffs either.

I think bulger is extremely overrated and would not function nearly as well in another offense. He has a noodle arm and throws a ton of picks.

Give me a guy like Ramsey anyday.

Bulger not a big upgrade over Fiedler............yeah right.

Probowl something Fiedler has not done MVP of Probowl something else Fiedler has not done. Carry a team to the playoffs something Fiedler has not done in 2 years yes I believe he is a upgrade may not be the best in the league but he is an upgrade.

Bulger does not have a noodle arm he has a strong arm and a quick release. I hope we get him. He is my number one pick.

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Don't tell me.. His numbers are comperable to Fiedlers.... He's not much of an upgrade, right??

:lol:

Bulger would be worth the #20 pick in the draft I think. He is a very good QB and has been since he was drafted.

He was all set to be a pretty high draft pick after his junior campaign in Pittsburgh, but then he had a bad senior campaign.

He's a very accurate QB, very streaky as well. He'll go on streaks where he won't miss a pass in like 25 throws. There's a reason the dude went to the Pro Bowl...and a reason he won MVP of the pro bowl, and if its just because of the inherent advantages given to a QB in the pro bowl, then why didn't any of the other guys win MVP?

Mad Genius that Mike Martz is, in ways his play-calling and protection schemes can be just as bad as Spurrier's.

i'd be perfectly happy with Bulger, but i'd rather have Ramsey....the guys tough, smart and has a gun. Plus, anybody who can survive Spurrier's O without totally bombing and doing it while taking some nasty hits (Roy Williams' smackdown on him in the Skins-Cowboys game comes to mind) is good in my book.

Back
Top Bottom