Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

I'm very curious to see what the Patriots look like in this game.

Are the Patriots back or was the performance vs. the Dolphins just that. An isolated game that was played at home vs. an injury-riddled team?

Man the Colts defense is completely and utterly outmatched physically and mentally. How do the Patriots not put up a 40 burger tonight?

Division is NE’s after Sunday. They won’t be stopped.
Man the Colts defense is completely and utterly outmatched physically and mentally. How do the Patriots not put up a 40 burger tonight?

Does the game so far make people a little less critical of the Dolphins? I mean it's not like we lost to some scrub team.

If the NFL were unbiased and impartial, that should have been a roughing call on Flowers for that sack. Clay Matthews has been flagged for less.

But alas, the Patriots.

I see they’re picking and choosing who to give roughing the passer to. Of course no call because it’s the patriots.

I really really hate the Patriots. More so than the Jets and Bills. Used to rank them Jets, Bills, Patriots in order of hate back in the day. But this love fest for a cheating team makes me hate the Patriots with a passion.

lol oh the patriots are back, they are fine. They’re playing undermanned teams with injury problems.

If there’s a blatant example of lowering the head, Sony Michele just did it. No flag. Announcers even called it.

Eff NE.

Back
Top Bottom