Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

Does the game so far make people a little less critical of the Dolphins? I mean it's not like we lost to some scrub team.

Not at all. Miami can only be relevant if they are close to NE’s level. They aren’t. Indy can slide by bc they play elsewhere in the conference. Same for BAL, PIT, KC, etc.

Miami can’t win the division so they’re relegated to the two WC spots and have to beat out 8 other teams just for the honor of playing on the road in the postseason.

Not at all. Miami can only be relevant if they are close to NE’s level. They aren’t. Indy can slide by bc they play elsewhere in the conference. Same for BAL, PIT, KC, etc.

Miami can’t win the division so they’re relegated to the two WC spots and have to beat out 8 other teams just for the honor of playing on the road in the postseason.
It wouldn’t be so bad if Miami was a perennial playoff team during this New England 20 year run.

It wouldn’t be so bad if Miami was a perennial playoff team during this New England 20 year run.

But they can’t be. How often is one team a wild card team? The other division winners don’t have to win 11-12 a year to have a shot at winning. Miami has to otherwise a wild card spot is their only hope.

When you watch a game like this you see why that's so hard. Beyond needing the talent to be able to keep up with the Patriots, you also need a little more to offset the B.S. calls against you.

But they can’t be. How often is one team a wild card team? The other division winners don’t have to win 11-12 a year to have a shot at winning. Miami has to otherwise a wild card spot is their only hope.
Ravens did it all time taking one of the WC spots with Pittsburgh usually winning the division

Its early but looks like this is going to be a blow out.colts looks worse than we did against them

Colts have no pass rush pressure at all.

They've been able to provide Luck with some protection and he's been able to move the ball.

But that defense isn't helping at all.

I thought the 3-0 Dolphins were a superior team to a 1-3 Colts, but sure, the Patriots are still the Patriots. Until Brady's lounging in Copacabana during Fall Sundays and Belichick is retired, you can never count them out.

If the Dolphins beat the Bengals this sunday I'll feel better about the team again.

I thought the 3-0 Dolphins were a superior team to a 1-3 Colts, but sure, the Patriots are still the Patriots. Until Brady's lounging in Copacabana during Fall Sundays and Belichick is, you can never count them out.

If they beat the Bengals I will feel a lot better

Last edited:
Colts have no pass rush pressure at all.

They've been able to provide Luck with some protection and he's been able to move the ball.

But that defense isn't helping at all.

Back
Top Bottom