Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

The guys in the half time show, just laid out one of the big reasons for this blowout, the Colts are coming of a OT game on a short week traveling to NE. We had non of those excuses to fall back on.

The guys in the half time show, just laid out one of the big reasons for this blowout, the Colts are coming of a OT game on a short week traveling to NE. We had non of those excuses to fall back on.
I wonder if we are just scared of the Patriots.

On top of that they are down like 3 dozen starters. No chance the Colts won tonight. That’s why I picked the Pats for my survivor league.

Lucks team is about to be 1-4, the clearly better QB though so...whats that excuse?

I wonder if we are just scared of the Patriots.
They still got 3 more points than we did at this stage and missed a chip shot FG. Luck has already thrown for more than our golden boy did the whole game !

Lucks team is about to be 1-4, the clearly better QB though so...whats that excuse?

Still trade Tannehill for Luck any day of the week, think Colts fans would do the deal too ?

This Coltys team is not bad because of Luck that's for sure. He's already surpassed what your boy managed in the whole game against this lot.

Oh and 450 yds and 3 or so TDs on Sunday when was the last time your boy put those kind of numbers up ?

Still trade Tannehill for Luck any day of the week, think Colts fans would do the deal too ?

This Coltys team is not bad because of Luck that's for sure. He's already surpassed what your boy managed in the whole game against this lot.

Luck was the chosen one though- remember QB of the decade, compared to the WR QB we picked.

I know were ready to jump to Lucks defense though....

Envious of the Pat's. Brady doesn't even look like a QB. Just some dude back there but man they just seem so lucky. Nothing bad seems to happen to them during the game. So damn disciplined. Its like they get all the good bounces. Its remarkable

Uh...not really because I planned to watch this game on tape beginning at 2 or 3 AM. I guess that's out the window. But I do appreciate that nobody on this forum had a thread tipping the Sunday night or Monday night outcomes. I was able to watch much later with no clue toward the result.

However, when Denver led 23-13 in the middle of the fourth quarter I felt like I already knew the result...27-23 Kansas City. I've seen that movie too many times at this point in the season while trying to get rid of an annoying unbeaten. The script is always the same if that unbeaten team has an elite quarterback. It's going to be touchdown/stop/touchdown/stop.
In fairness, you've only yourself to blame, going on a forum about the dolphins when their division rivals are playing! Pretty good chance there'll be a thread.

I legit don’t know any of the wide receivers or running backs that Indy have out there tonight . . . And I only know Ebron from his UNC days.

Dropped passes for days

If this team and its coaching staff, players ever want to be taken seriously they need to beat champions like the Patriots. Until then we are there little bitch. I don't know what is worse for this team playing the Patriots and or playing on National Tv and getting spanked.

I was watching the Nashville Predators vs the New York Rangers. I see that the Patriots are up 24-3.

The only thing about this result that you can feel good about is that Indianapolis is sinking fast in the wild card race. That's the upshot here.

Unless it results in us finding a new C or learning to draft linemen and linebackers? Not really

Back
Top Bottom