Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

Hell no, I turned it off cuz I am so sick of watching them go up and down the field while we struggle to convert a 3rd down. Heaven forbid they ever play a Thursday game on road.

We talked about this in VIP Chat. Since 2013, the Patriots have apparently only had ONE Thursday night game on the road. MIami has only had ONE Thursday night game at home.

To quote silver, "Robert Kraft likes winning Super Bowls. Steve Ross likes hosting them."

I still see the same thing I saw last week. The only difference is Indianapolis QB play isn’t quite as abysmal as Miami’s was last week.

It’s still New England at home vs an undermanned team with injuries problems and paper thin depth. New England still doesn’t look nearly as good as last year. It’s still New England getting bogus calls in their benefit and the opposition getting jobbed. I wanna see them vs Kansas City.

Yea luck hasn't been good since like his first year
Except he threw 40 tds and took a **** team to an AFC Championship in his third year... He's coming back from a devastating shoulder injury. And look at his terrible weapons

I hope the Colts move on from him, I'd take him in a heart beat

Except he threw 40 tds and took a **** team to an AFC Championship in his third year... He's coming back from a devastating shoulder injury. And look at his terrible weapons

I hope the Colts move on from him, I'd take him in a heart beat

Luck is toast long term. He's lost all his arm strength since his injury. The Colts need to sub in their backup to heave a hail mary, that's how bad it is.

Well if we crash and burn again, alot of you who want to move on from Ryan will probably get your wish...

Luck is toast long term. He's lost all his arm strength since his injury. The Colts need to sub in their backup to heave a hail mary, that's how bad it is.
I'm not a doctor and I don't know about him ever regaining his arm strength but tbh I'd take him over Tannehill. Not taking shots at Tannehill, I support the guy but I'd take that risk

I'm not a doctor and I don't know about him ever regaining his arm strength but tbh I'd take him over Tannehill. Not taking shots at Tannehill, I support the guy but I'd take that risk

Yeah clearly Skapephin or whatever is a doctor and is intimate with Luck's shoulder, surely he can't just be speculating, 450 yds on Sunday and tonight doesn't look like he's struggling to badly with it, but Dr. Skapephin says he's done so I guess this can't be right. Fortunately we don't have a QB coming off major surgery.

Yup, I see it as a high probability, Im just not so sure that’s something to be excited about- but it is whatnit is.

Meh I'm a Gase believer. But face it, if Shula, Walsh, Palpatine and Lombardi all turned up to coach the Dolphins tomorrow they could still only take the team so far while Grier and Tannenbaum were putting the roster together.

Even if Gase and Tanenhill continue to do overall a good job is this front office ever going to build a super bowl roster? (Hint - no). Give this FO 10 years and linebackers will still be weak.

Though Gase's terrific record with his starting QB didn't become an awful one because of one loss. dolphins fans loss all trace of perspective after a loss. If you offered me the chance to be 3-1 4 weeks ago I would have laughed in your face and thought we had stolen atleast one win

Back
Top Bottom