Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

That article doesn't prove that he'll never regain arm strength though, dude.

He's five games back, like the article said they could be being overly cautious with their franchise QB. Now his ceiling is Chad Pennington? Stop

After 2 shoulder surgeries and 2 years of recovery? Doubtful he will recover his arm strength.

Its a moot point anyway. If he's any good the Colts aren't going to trade him. They'd only trade him if they felt he's not a franchise QB anymore, so at that point, what's the point?

Poor Luck and this hideous position group.

If it makes people feel better to compare the two than do what you do. Anybody with two functioning eyes can see Luck is QBing this game much better tonight than Tannehill did on Sunday.

But why even bring it up to begin with?

The clealry better QB has had just about the same ame overall lack of success as a team was the point.

What great players does this Dolphin team have? Or have had?

After 2 shoulder surgeries and 2 years of recovery? Doubtful he will recover his arm strength.

Its a moot point anyway. If he's any good the Colts aren't going to trade him. They'd only trade him if they felt he's not a franchise QB anymore, so at that point, what's the point?

Just a hypothetical I guess... I'd take him as is over Tannehill

Albert is pretty damn even keel and hardly ever gets into one of these Tannehill debates.

To single him out .... wow

I can’t wait until we win a few games... to rid the board of your posts for awhile

WTF are you talking about dude ? I'm not singling him out at all, scroll back. He was the first person to hint at the comparison.

Oh and I was posting when we were winning too, just an FYI, you can alway put me on ignore, I believe that feature exists here.

The clealry better QB has had just about the same ame overall lack of success as a team was the point.

What great players does this Dolphin team have? Or have had?

Dude just quit :) Actually don't everytime you post something he scores a TD. Keep the posts coming.

Yeah clearly Skapephin or whatever is a doctor and is intimate with Luck's shoulder, surely he can't just be speculating, 450 yds on Sunday and tonight doesn't look like he's struggling to badly with it, but Dr. Skapephin says he's done so I guess this can't be right. Fortunately we don't have a QB coming off major surgery.
Can we add Drew Brees to unsuccessful shoulder surgeries? Wait, what?!?!

Colts more prepared with a no name coach than the Dolphins were with a wise Adam Gase? No way. Impossible

I am a Gase supporter

but this is less about prep than it is half time adjustments

its embarrassing and not good optics for Gase and his staff

Lol. What other team pulls that play off.

All day in the pocket and complete between two defenders

Back
Top Bottom