Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

KC maybe?
KC has always started red hot and falls apart. Maybe with Mahomes it’ll be different. But their D is atrocious. Playoff time I don’t think KC would stand a chance against NE. And at the end of the day that’s all that matters, Playoff time. No team in the AFC has a legit chance to actually beat them. It ****ing sucks.

You are absolutely right, that was either out of this world blocking, poor pass rush or simply just a whole lot of holding. Great catch by Gordon, Brady throwing into double coverage, that's either a lot of faith in his guy or just dumb luck.
Oh no doubt they were probably holding. But Brady is magnificent in the pocket. Compared to Tannehill who at times look like Bambi learning to walk in the pocket. Patriots going to win this game but Indianapolis playing hard...like they have pride or something to play for lol

Colts cannot tackle. If guys like Wilson or Stills play against them they’re taking some of those short routes to the house.

It’s interesting that immediately after a turnover New England usually cashes in on a TD regardless if they run it or pass it.

KC has always started red hot and falls apart. Maybe with Mahomes it’ll be different. But their D is atrocious. Playoff time I don’t think KC would stand a chance against NE. And at the end of the day that’s all that matters, Playoff time. No team in the AFC has a legit chance to actually beat them. It ****ing sucks.

Thus the ealrier groundhog day comment, so depressing.

Its almost like it would take a string of a bunch of injuries to maybe slown them down enough..

Thus the ealrier groundhog day comment, so depressing.

Its almost like it would take a string of a bunch of injuries to maybe slown them down enough..
I really feel like the Browns ****ed the league by giving them Gordon for nothing. NE is all in on out scoring every team now. In a few weeks this offense will likely be more unstoppable.

No question luck is better than Tannehill. Poor luck is absolutely surrounded with crap on offense and still keeps the colts competitive in every game. This game could be much closer if colts could hold onto the ball

Back
Top Bottom