Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

And just like that they are out of it again.

Without those bounces leading to back to back INTs for Colts would be a similar route as last week.

That was ridiculous Patriots were holding and Brady had all day and night back there in the pocket

Colts d is poorly coached, injured, and undisciplined. They’re very lucky to have only allowed 31 to be honest.

Also f*** the Browns for dumping Gordon for a crappy draft pick to the Pats. All the crap you’ve tolerated with Gordon up to this point and a tweaked hamstring is the last straw? Lol.

Another year and another ****ing season with NE walking to the SB. So damn tired of this.
It's the system Tom Brady's in that's why he successful put him on another team and see if he succeeds like that I highly doubt it

Hate the Patriots and brady but I’m Not going to lie. Watching their execution on offense is a nice change from watching Miami’s offense. I mean sometimes i forget what it looks like when an offense throws past the sticks. Or that there’s actually other plays than bubble screens.

Colts d is poorly coached, injured, and undisciplined. They’re very lucky to have only allowed 31 to be honest.

Also f*** the Browns for dumping Gordon for a crappy draft pick to the Pats. All the crap you’ve tolerated with Gordon up to this point and a tweaked hamstring is the last straw? Lol.
Gordon now starting his path to 1.400 yards and 10 TDs! Perfect Belichick pick up. Take a troubled player for peanuts and make him into a key cog.

Brady had all day, no pressure and he was still moving his feet back there.

You are absolutely right, that was either out of this world blocking, poor pass rush or simply just a whole lot of holding. Great catch by Gordon, Brady throwing into double coverage, that's either a lot of faith in his guy or just dumb luck.

Not looking forward to defending against Ebron later this year. Whatta beast.

Back
Top Bottom