Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

Yup, I see it as a high probability, Im just not so sure that’s something to be excited about- but it is what it is.
I hear you brother. This team needs a change for the better. Last week was the first Dolphins game I saw all year and I stayed up for it after working third shift and I will be honest I fell asleep before half time. I have given up going out of my way to see the Dolphin games anymore as I don't have Direct Tv this year. This from a fan since 1970.

Yeah clearly Skapephin or whatever is a doctor and is intimate with Luck's shoulder, surely he can't just be speculating, 450 yds on Sunday and tonight doesn't look like he's struggling to badly with it, but Dr. Skapephin says he's done so I guess this can't be right. Fortunately we don't have a QB coming off major surgery.

https://deadspin.com/the-colts-dont-trust-andrew-luck-to-throw-a-hail-mary-1829257380

He's Chad Pennington now. Don't get me wrong, Pennington was a good QB to have, a very heady player, but he was limited. Luck before injury had the potential to be a Manning/Rodgers type player. After injury he's capped at Pennington.

Yes, he may be better than Tannehill, but given his injury history and new limitations I wouldn't test the theory. I'd rather just draft a blue chip QB prospect than go that route.

https://deadspin.com/the-colts-dont-trust-andrew-luck-to-throw-a-hail-mary-1829257380

He's Chad Pennington now. Don't get me wrong, Pennington was a good QB to have, a very heady player, but he was limited. Luck before injury had the potential to be a Manning/Rodgers type player. After injury he's capped at Pennington.

Yes, he may be better than Tannehill, but given his injury history and new limitations I wouldn't test the theory. I'd rather just draft a blue chip QB prospect than go that route.

OK dude, seems to be throwing it perfectly fine to me, although his receivers are not helping him at all by giving the ball up like that.

Poor Luck and this hideous position group.

If it makes people feel better to compare the two than do what you do. Anybody with two functioning eyes can see Luck is QBing this game much better tonight than Tannehill did on Sunday.

But why even bring it up to begin with?

If it makes people feel better to compare the two than do what you do. Anybody with two functioning eyes can see Luck is QBing this game much better tonight than Tannehill did on Sunday.

You can thank Alberto Romero or whatever for that, one of the Tannehill loveiners.

That article doesn't prove that he'll never regain arm strength though, dude.

He's five games back, like the article said they could be being overly cautious with their franchise QB. Now his ceiling is Chad Pennington? Stop

Tannehill played like he was scared to death of New England. The atmosphere of such a critical game was too much for him...as usual.

You can thank Alberto Romero or whatever for that, one of the Tannehill loveiners.
Albert is pretty damn even keel and hardly ever gets into one of these Tannehill debates.

To single him out .... wow

I can’t wait until we win a few games... to rid the board of your posts for awhile

Back
Top Bottom