Thursday's Camp Report - 5/20/04 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday's Camp Report - 5/20/04

Just curious, you said "#82 Newson – 1 drop in drill w/ no DBs’ but had a couple of completions later on and a sweet diving catch on a great throw from Jay, scoring a TD in the 2 min drill.".

This is an honest question, I am not making a point with it: What about Jay's throw made it a "great" throw?

Dude said:
Do I get any extra slack b/c the Marlins won?

Seeing how I am a Dodgers fan, I feel slighted and insulted that I had to take a backseat to the Marlins for my phins. Further escalating it is the fact that my dodgers seemingly forgot how to win a game. Hopefully that changes tonight with Atlanta, nothing would please me more than for them to stick it to the Braves.

Anyhow, seeing how you and Ozzy are the best reporters we got for mini camp (no knock on anyone else, Dude and Ozzy have just been doing this I believe for awhile and with a great following) I shall forgive you just this once.

Equally tough as Jay?

Jay ran over that jet safety for a touchdown this past year and seperated the jetman from his shoulder! Not to mention all the grit he has shown before then. I can buy Feely being better than Feilder, stronger arm, more accurate, and being just as poised.

But not as tough...

Thanks for the report Dude.

What else can I say but...

Dude, you complete me. :D

Back
Top Bottom