Tim Hasselbeck likely to be cut by Redskins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Hasselbeck likely to be cut by Redskins.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
Would he be worth a spot on the squad as a developmental guy? I remember when he came in that game against us 2 years ago, he lit us up pretty good first quarter or so.. Plus, his wife is really hot (Elizabeth from Survivor/The View/Style Network).. Doesnt hurt to have 2 QBs with really hot wives on your team. Eye candy. :D
 

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
9,063
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Seattle, WA
SkapePhin said:
Would he be worth a spot on the squad as a developmental guy? I remember when he came in that game against us 2 years ago, he lit us up pretty good first quarter or so.. Plus, his wife is really hot (Elizabeth from Survivor/The View/Style Network).. Doesnt hurt to have 2 QBs with really hot wives on your team. Eye candy. :D
yeah but that was the ONLY game he ever played well in.

we just happened to see that bright spot because it was against us. if he played that well ALL the time, he'd be starting over Ramsey and Brunell i'm sure...
 

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
texasPHINSfan said:
yeah but that was the ONLY game he ever played well in.

we just happened to see that bright spot because it was against us. if he played that well ALL the time, he'd be starting over Ramsey and Brunell i'm sure...

I said developmental, not starter.. I dont know how he fared in other games, thats why Im asking.. but would he be worth having over Sage?

BTW, I think Ramsey is on the outs as well, but probably next season.. Redskin fans love the guy, but Gibbs just doesnt see it in him apparently.. Still dont know why he did trade him to us last year.
 

HelloMotto

unknown quantity
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
1,261
Reaction score
0
Location
northeast ohio
SkapePhin said:
Would he be worth a spot on the squad as a developmental guy? I remember when he came in that game against us 2 years ago, he lit us up pretty good first quarter or so.. Plus, his wife is really hot (Elizabeth from Survivor/The View/Style Network).. Doesnt hurt to have 2 QBs with really hot wives on your team. Eye candy. :D

i prefer a qb with more hair. I can't stand the bradshaw look :lol:
 

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
9,063
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Seattle, WA
HelloMotto said:
i prefer a qb with more hair. I can't stand the bradshaw look :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

but to answer you question skape, i'm not so sure he'd even be an upgrade over sage... sage played better against baltimore than hasselbeck did against us.

Sage also knows our players and our system... hasselbeck would have to learn everything from scratch, and i'm not sure he's more talented than sage.
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
Lets draft Elizabeth and cut Heather Mills...IMO Elizabeth adds a lot more value...we could possibly get a nationally telivised game next season :D
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,212
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
Ever since Jackie Johnson left for LA, we've had an opening for an attractive TV personality. I wonder if she does weather??

Hasselbeck looked really good in that game against us. For a guy who had just signed a few weeks prior, he looked very sharp.
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
Yeah, that Redskins game was good. I remember he was excellent at squaring his body on the run and getting the ball down field like a frozen rope from the scramble. Shame he ended up getting his *** beat. Scratch that, no it wasn't.
 

Blackshade

Scout Team
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
146
Reaction score
24
I think Matt got all the really good QB genes, and he isn't as talented as Sage.

His wife is not that hot IMO, cute but not hot.
 
Top Bottom