Tim Hasselbeck likely to be cut by Redskins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Hasselbeck likely to be cut by Redskins.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would he be worth a spot on the squad as a developmental guy? I remember when he came in that game against us 2 years ago, he lit us up pretty good first quarter or so.. Plus, his wife is really hot (Elizabeth from Survivor/The View/Style Network).. Doesnt hurt to have 2 QBs with really hot wives on your team. Eye candy. :D

SkapePhin said:
Would he be worth a spot on the squad as a developmental guy? I remember when he came in that game against us 2 years ago, he lit us up pretty good first quarter or so.. Plus, his wife is really hot (Elizabeth from Survivor/The View/Style Network).. Doesnt hurt to have 2 QBs with really hot wives on your team. Eye candy. :D
yeah but that was the ONLY game he ever played well in.

we just happened to see that bright spot because it was against us. if he played that well ALL the time, he'd be starting over Ramsey and Brunell i'm sure...

texasPHINSfan said:
yeah but that was the ONLY game he ever played well in.

we just happened to see that bright spot because it was against us. if he played that well ALL the time, he'd be starting over Ramsey and Brunell i'm sure...

I said developmental, not starter.. I dont know how he fared in other games, thats why Im asking.. but would he be worth having over Sage?

BTW, I think Ramsey is on the outs as well, but probably next season.. Redskin fans love the guy, but Gibbs just doesnt see it in him apparently.. Still dont know why he did trade him to us last year.

SkapePhin said:

i prefer a qb with more hair. I can't stand the bradshaw look :lol:

HelloMotto said:
i prefer a qb with more hair. I can't stand the bradshaw look :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

but to answer you question skape, i'm not so sure he'd even be an upgrade over sage... sage played better against baltimore than hasselbeck did against us.

Sage also knows our players and our system... hasselbeck would have to learn everything from scratch, and i'm not sure he's more talented than sage.

Lets draft Elizabeth and cut Heather Mills...IMO Elizabeth adds a lot more value...we could possibly get a nationally telivised game next season :D

Ever since Jackie Johnson left for LA, we've had an opening for an attractive TV personality. I wonder if she does weather??

Hasselbeck looked really good in that game against us. For a guy who had just signed a few weeks prior, he looked very sharp.

Yeah, that Redskins game was good. I remember he was excellent at squaring his body on the run and getting the ball down field like a frozen rope from the scramble. Shame he ended up getting his *** beat. Scratch that, no it wasn't.

I think Matt got all the really good QB genes, and he isn't as talented as Sage.

His wife is not that hot IMO, cute but not hot.

Back
Top Bottom