Time for a QB change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a QB change

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This cannot continue anything else is better.....Anything!

I don't care who is the QB next week just as long as it isn't the fiddle twit.....

How many underthrows this week? He even missed a simple fade route in the endzone to Thompson.

Chambers is constantly behind his man only to have to stop and wait for the ball.

awesome????? You are out of your mind. He didn't MAKE a single play.

All most all of the catches were McMichale horseing the ball away from defenders.

Fiedler was actually OK except in the redzone which I think was all play calling.

He doesn't do anything right, he made a good block last week because the defender tripped over his nose.

Some of you guys are just clueless ....

Originally posted by Flipper2334
Oh god, I thought Fiedler was awesome today.

You thought wrong. He was average today, which you thought was awesome because you've become inured to his usual horrible play.

Griese deserves a shot, and Wanny needs to be fired. This is a big loss. Our offense needs a lot of help. I think Fiedler would be a much better QB without Wanny coaching, he is a big pu$$y, and needs to get some balls. Turk sucked big a$$ today also.

Some of you guys are just clueless

You are THE most qualified person to speak on the subject of "clueless" on thew entire internet.

Bottom line is that Brady could do what JF could not. Brady could do what this offense so desperately needs but will never have with a Noodle armed QB like JF.

They drive for TD's while we just hope for FG's because our QB is such a liability.

JF's QB rating for today: 62.8

I guess we won't be seeing a QB rating thread again this week.

and JF's "break-out" game has yet again been posponed. Indefinitly

Griese does NOT deserve a shot.

I can't speak for the whole game because I didn't see it all (only saw the 4th quarter and OT) but from what I saw Jay made some good throws. However, he made some mistakes in OT. He missed an open Chambers, and then he could have hit McMichael instead of going deep to Chambers on 3rd down and the pass was intercepted.

However, Fiedler doesn't deserve the blame. The defense shouldn't have allowed an 80 yard pass. Also, Fiedler was pressured like crazy on the INT. Our line is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom