Time for a QB change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a QB change

Forget you. The Defense shut the Pats down 4 times in a row before that. Do you know how disheartening those O drives were to this defense. They are warriors for going out and trying not to collapse. **** this offense, Norv, and Dave.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Griese does NOT deserve a shot.

I can't speak for the whole game because I didn't see it all (only saw the 4th quarter and OT) but from what I saw Jay made some good throws. However, he made some mistakes in OT. He missed an open Chambers, and then he could have hit McMichael instead of going deep to Chambers on 3rd down and the pass was intercepted.

However, Fiedler doesn't deserve the blame. The defense shouldn't have allowed an 80 yard pass. Also, Fiedler was pressured like crazy on the INT. Our line is garbage.

Fiedler was pressured like crazy on the INT is an excuse?? No it's called lack of composure and awareness. I still balmne most of this loss on coaching, not just Fiedler. The dirt infield in a BS excuse. We have played on that dirt infield time and time again, so that's a weak excuse. Better coaching, and better offense id what we need.

Just look at where the SS is located

Darn, the SS and FS are playing like LB's...why because there is no reason to worry about any decent out pattern or skinny post.

I wont even discuss the thought of a bomb that word is outside of our vocabulary as long as the fiddle twit is starting at QB.

Turk sucked big a$$ today also. [/B][/QUOTE]

Jeez Turk was not as bad as the snapper and the blocking, He did good not to get blocked the snaps were high, and the ST blocking SUCKS. Grau looked worse than the guy he replaced Mcdermott.

MARE is the highest paid kicker in the league.

Griese does NOT deserve a shot.

Doesn't matter. Wanny knows we need a change and to save his job he WILL start Griese eventually, particularly once we lose another game or two and it becomes clear we are going NOWHERE this season.

Wow.. So Wanny is in charge offense again? When did this happen? I thought Norv has COMPLETE control of the offense this year?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Wow.. So Wanny is in charge offense again? When did this happen? I thought Norv has COMPLETE control of the offense this year?

The head coach ALWAYS calls whether to go for the FG or the TD.

So when do you suggest they go for the TD? in a game that close, the FG wins.. but thanks to some dirt (and the psychological effect it has) it didnt work out that way.. What would you have been saying if when going for a TD there is a turnover and they lose the game?

"THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE FIELD GOAL!!"

Originally posted by SkapePhin
So when do you suggest they go for the TD? in a game that close, the FG wins.. but thanks to some dirt (and the psychological effect it has) it didnt work out that way.. What would you have been saying if when going for a TD there is a turnover and they lose the game?

"THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE FIELD GOAL!!"

No, they should not have gone for the FG on third down, off the infield dirt. They should have run a regular play on first and second, not a positioning run meant to go nowhere. Mare has proven OVER AND OVER that he has trouble off the dirt. I could tell that and I am not even a damned coach. Wanny is paid HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to know these things. When I can tell something and he can't, there's a damned COACHING PROBLEM!

Originally posted by RikWriter

Doesn't matter. Wanny knows we need a change and to save his job he WILL start Griese eventually, particularly once we lose another game or two and it becomes clear we are going NOWHERE this season.

We are 4-2, yeah, we are going nowhere this season. :rolleyes2

All we have is a great defense and a pretty good running back. We lose one game and now we are going nowhere? Please.

We are 4-2, yeah, we are going nowhere this season. :rolleyes2

All we have is a great defense and a pretty good running back. We lose one game and now we are going nowhere? Please.

All we have is a PERPETUALLY underachieving defense that ALWAYS performs worse in the second half of the season, and a running back that CAN'T GET YARDAGE because EVERY defense we face knows we can't pass the ball.
And yes, at 4-2, we are going nowhere, because our season gets MUCH harder in the second half.
We are staring straight at 8-8 and only a MAJOR change on offense will change that.

Dave Wannstedt just said Fiedler banged up his knee and "is hobbling." Taking a nod from Mike Martz and coming up with an injury when you need to bench your QB?

Originally posted by AirVick
Dave Wannstedt just said Fiedler banged up his knee and "is hobbling." Taking a nod from Mike Martz and coming up with an injury when you need to bench your QB?

GOD I hope so.
Not that putting Griese in will do any good, but at least we'll lose for different reasons.

Two good passes don't do sh$t for me! Until we can put fear into a D our O has no chance!! Teams aren't the least bit scared of a O lead by JF!! You have to be able to throw a good longball SOMETIMES any QB can throw over the middle most D will give you that! With J we will get RICKY killed!!! I don't know if BG or SR are the answers either but give them a chance it can't be any worse! RIGHT!!!

Banged up knee??

Oh my....first time I ever smiled over the prospect of one of our players missing some time.....

Anyone know an MRI technician who could "fudge" the report if shows no damage??

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom