Time for a QB change | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a QB change

Originally posted by RikWriter

GOD I hope so.
Not that putting Griese in will do any good, but at least we'll lose for different reasons.

True - But maybe it will spark the fire the offense needs. I do remember playing Denver Last Year. Griese held up very well against our D-fense. He more accurate then most think, and I am sure it would add alittle something.

Hopefully he can make those 5 yd pass's unlike someone we know.

::negativity alert::
Ya.. Maybe it could.. but then again, everyone was clamoring for a QB change this time last year.. then Lucas happened.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
::negativity alert::
Ya.. Maybe it could.. but then again, everyone was clamoring for a QB change this time last year.. then Lucas happened.

I NEVER liked Lucas and knew the minute he came in that our season was over. BUT, two things: 1)Griese is MUCH more talented than Lucas and 2)Jay is playing MUCH worse now than he was when he went down with the injury last season.

All of you go watch Griese play a game. He played the tougher teams last year than Beurlein, was injured, and still had a better QB rating than Jay.

Go ask a Bronco fan their pass protection sucked. He still did well. Give him a chance against San Diego.

I agree that Fiedler has regressed, but I remember watching Griese and he seemed to get rattled REAL easily, at least against the Dolphins. Plus, Denver ran the man out of town.. and Jake frickin' Plummer actually seemed to turn that SAME team around...

Honestly, I do not believe we would see much improvement with Griese in. But I could be wrong, I was before.. (See Lucas)

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I agree that Fiedler has regressed, but I remember watching Griese and he seemed to get rattled REAL easily, at least against the Dolphins. Plus, Denver ran the man out of town.. and Jake frickin' Plummer actually seemed to turn that SAME team around...

Did he? One reason Griese was run out of Denver was that he was always injured. Where's Plummer again?

Not to mention it may not even have been BG's fault... just look at Denver's QB situation now! Can a QB stay healthy in their system?

Back
Top Bottom