Time For a Uniform Change? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time For a Uniform Change?

Should the 'Fins Make a Uniform Change

• No Way, I Like Them Just the Way They Are.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Please, A Change is Long Overdue!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • It Doesn't Matter, It Won't Change a Thing

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Please forgive the quality of the renderings, and assume that the logo will look the same, I just wanted to show the color scheme.
They look tougher, don't they?

I just don't think blue works with the team and logo and everything. Keep the uniforms the way they are now.

ditto!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I just don't think blue works with the team and logo and everything. Keep the uniforms the way they are now.
just bacause everybody else is changing doesn't mean the fins have to!:D i like the white!;)

whoa I didn't even know that came up......I was trying something else that didn't work.........

Just imagine that the dark blue pants are white.

I like our uniforms, and I don't want them to change. This reminds me of when they changed my Sabres logo and colors. It went from gold and blue to an ugly red/black combo.

New logos/colors won't help the team's performance or "intimidate " other teams. If you're intimidated by a helmet's logo, you shouldn't be playing football.

I love the jerseys we wear at prime-time home games.

Those are by far the sharpest jerseys in the league.

We should wear them at home during day games when November and December roll around.

As crazy as it sounds, when is the last time you can remember us losing with those jerseys on?

Some players believe that: "When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you play good..."

i just wonder how............

the dolphins will be introduced in their own stadium this year. last i heard, fruit of the loom bought the rights to pro player. i can here it now, "and here come the dolphins in their designer underwear" I SURE HOPE THEY DON'T RENAME THE STADIUM!:rolleyes:

They should call the Stadium "Don Shula Stadium" or rename it back to "Joe Robbie Stadium".

But there's a lot of money paid so that a company can have the name rights to the stadium...

i know..........

Originally posted by Blitz
They should call the Stadium "Don Shula Stadium" or rename it back to "Joe Robbie Stadium".

But there's a lot of money paid so that a company can have the name rights to the stadium...
but it would be embarassing as hell to have it called "fruit of the loom" stadium!

Back
Top Bottom